Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 86481 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Reply #105: September 26, 2011, 10:29:53 PM »
Kalan finally reached the cabin, his bruised leg aching from having to walk on it. He found a sheltered spot behind the cabin, hidden by trees so that he cannot be spotted by anyone looking out from the cabin - but more importantly, out of that damn wind and rain that was still coming down.

"I best make sure I wasn't followed" Kalan thought to himself and cast Protection of the Night so that he would have a spirit to watch over him. Kalan pointed the spirit towards the path he had taken and had it ensure nobody followed him down it.

"But... What if they come through the forest itself" Kalan thought, getting rather paranoid now. That open grassland between the town and the forest had seemed like a long walk. He cast Protection of the Night once more and instructed the spirit to climb a nearby tree and watch for wandering people.

Finally, to relieve the last bits of paranoia, Kalan cast Protection of the Night a final time and had the spirit stay by him so that he may be instantly woken should the other two see someone approaching.

Feeling safe, Kalan laid down in a dry patch and went to sleep. He hoped that once he awoke, the aching from the copious amounts of alcohol and running will have subsided.

---

[OOC: Kinda cutting myself off as now I'll be waiting until morning or someone disturbing him, but seems sensible that someone who just ran away and is recovering from drink should go to sleep :P]