Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 86459 times)

Lucian Amell

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Reply #180: November 03, 2011, 02:44:18 PM »
Disappointed that his magic failed Lucian waited till the fireball in his palm disappeared. He decided not to do it again as he had to hurry if he wanted to find the other caster that was seen in town. As quickly as his legs would allow him he ran to the docks to check out the battle site.

When he finally arrived at the battle site Lucian could only see a few guards who were cleaning up the mess of last night. It was stupid of Lucian to think he could finally find someone who was able to teach him some real magic. Disappointed he walked towards the town gate and left for the forest. Lucian knew he had to become stronger if he was planning on surviving in a world full of people who hate casters. Perhaps the forest would give him a good opportunity to train his skills.

He was only a few hundred meters away from his usual training spot when he heard a howl behind him. Quickly he turned around and saw a wolf standing behind him.

"Well, I was thinking of training alone today, but if you insist I'll try out my harm magic on you", Lucian said against the wolf with a little smile on his face.

He raised his left hand and pointed towards the wolf while attempting to hit the wolf with the strongest fire magic he could control.

spontaneous magic (Harm/Fire - 3-1-1) (1 shift)

Completing these actions would result in the following changes:
1.50 concentration expended
0.75 energy expended
1 XP in Harm gained