Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 85009 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Reply #210: November 24, 2011, 02:50:53 AM »
(28)

Astalos unpacked his belongings in the closest room to the stairs. Armours he has taken from the guardian of the fortress made a noise as it was thrown in the corner of the room.

“Hmm… First things first. I need a new sword.”

He complained as he sat astride on a small bed. Ever since he lost his sword, he was carrying an empty scabbard around his waist. He could not go back to the port town because of the inquisitor so only thing he could do was make one himself. He got more than enough materials to make a sword from the guardian he has defeated.

Astalos opened his bag and took out every metal in his bag except for the chest plate of the guardian. When he gathered enough materials, he sat on the floor to start drawing something on the floor with his chalk. After three hours of writing and erasing, he stood up to stretch his back. With a satisfying smile he stared at a strange thing he drew on the floor. The drawing on the floor comprised many circles and mysterious letters from the fortress. Once he checked he did everything right, he grabbed the metals and put them on top of the drawing. The drawing looked similar to the one he drew in the fortress but the letters used for this particular circle seemed quite different.

“Should lock the door before I begin.”

As he sat on the floor, Astalos grabbed a tiny bottle from a pocket inside his cloths. With a clear mind, he remembered a line from a book he once read when he was only a child.

“Goddess Aphe, may thy glory reach over the fields of battle once again. May thee be praised once again.”

With a prayer, Astalos poured the contents of the bottle into the magic circle he drew. As the liquid touched the circle, the circle looked like it came to life and started to mix with the liquid. Soon all the letters and the circles became intertwined. It turned into a snake like creature and devoured the metals on top of it. It began to grow in size as it consumed the metals and when it was done, the snake coiled itself and turned into a solid metal sphere.

“Whew… Now, all I need to do is wait.”

a ritual (Create/Fire - 5-1-10)

2 Weeks, 21 Hours.