Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 86015 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Reply #210: December 20, 2011, 02:49:43 AM »
(30)

Like a dragon with a mouthful of fire before it unleashes its fiery despair, Astalos's right arm was holding the wrath of the scorching summer. Astalos could feel the storming power from the legend and the heat of the eternal fire from the sun itself. Two different but similar powers were swirling inside of his right arm. He did not expect the power of the artifact he has recreated to regain its power this quickly. He has realized it would be extremely danagerous, even suicidal to test something like this inside of the village. He walked toward the town gate with haste. As he approached the gate, his arm started to shake with pain. With the worsening pain, his legs began to move faster. He eventually ran to the gate with his full speed. When he reached the gate, the gatekeeper he met before he entered the village two weeks ago has noticed him.

"Hey. Where are you going?"

"I'll be back soon but I have to go for now."

"Wait! You shouldn't run that wa--"

The gatekeeper tried to tell something to Astalos as he ran past him but Astalos was so focused on his arm, he could not pay any attention to the gatekeeper. After a couple minutes of running, Astalos reached a glade far enough from the village. The pain was now unbearable. He immediately swung his arm toward trees around him. When he swung, waves of flame appeared which turned rocks into magma and trees to ashes. The flame was so intense, it heated the very air around Astalos which made it difficult to breath the air in as it became painful to breath. After releasing whatever the power which was in his arm, Astalos realized he destroyed almost everything around five meter radius around him.

"Whew... Didn't expect this much. But this isn't enough to achieve my revenge. The power is too damaging. It is burning me as well and it is too difficult to focus the power. With only one fragment of Aestas, I won't even be able to scratch Father."

The Scorching Sword of Summer, Aestas, was fragmented into five pieces. Each piece with a fraction of its full power. Aestus - Heat, Virtus - Valor, Lux - Light, Victoria - Victory, and Proelium - Battle. Each one symbolizing the domain of Aphe, the Goddess of Summer. Aestus granted its owner the power of all melting heat but it was uncontrollable without Lux. Lux had the ability shape the uncontrollable flame into different illuminating shapes. Virtus enchanted the owner with unbreakable will to withstand any emotion - usually despair and fear. Poelium rewarded the owner with aggression and will to fight. Victoria blessed its holder with the victorious outcome in a personal battle (meaning in a duel, the owner would win no matter what. But could still die from poison or in a combat with more than one person involved.). Only when the five fragments were all gathered by one person, the Scorching Sword of Summer was completed. Only with Aestas could Astalos hope to cleave his way through the cruel winter which surrounded his father. Aestas was his only hope open his path to his father for him to take his revenge.