Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 86301 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Reply #60: September 22, 2011, 11:25:00 AM »
As Astalos casted his last spell, he ran as fast as he could to get on to one of the horses. The other templars who were watching this entire time have realized what Astalos was doing and tried to chase him but with their heavy armours, they were quickly fell behind. Astalos rode the horse as fast as he could to get out from the harbour.

Once again, I have to remind people to leave others a chance to jump in. That was a very well-written roleplay (and I don't even want to know how much energy and concentration you used up - would've been cool to have the data underneath it, just for interest). However once again, please do treat major NPCs as if they were other players and give them a chance to react. If you want to roleplay an escape, do not complete it with success before the other party could do something.

I'll cut off the last two sentences and continue from there. And Dynamis met an empty horse that bolted. I know this is all... we'd just continue if at all possible, but I'm trying to also teach everyone how this cooperative storytelling thing works. :-)

Inquisitor Lucious watched the scene with amusement. He knew the templars wore the protection of their gods in addition to their armours, so none of the injuries sustained would be too bad. As the heretic reached the horses, Lucious formed a shrill whistle which made the horses rear and kick, throwing the man to the ground. The templars were closing on him fast now, the seconds he had won melting away like ice in the desert sun. The horses were still more of a danger than a help, calming down too slowly. Horses on one side, templars on two others, the inquisitor himself on the third...

(OOC: If you cast any magic on the inquisitor, please hold your roleplay after the spell. Just saying...)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:44:16 AM by Tom »