Author Topic: Exotic realm cultures  (Read 29806 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Exotic realm cultures
« Reply #75: July 14, 2011, 02:28:43 AM »
You... just described the Barony of Makar. I'm not sure I would call it evil, but the Barony has a very long standing policy regarding prisoners of both sides of a war: "If you get caught in a battle and put in prison the Barony won't pay for you. You are not a slave nor some food nor animal. Try to get out as noisy as you can. On your way out, you can always get some women from the enemy and entertain them."

The result of this policy is that we never form prisoner agreements, which means we can, will, and do torture every hostile (and some others) prisoners in our dungeons. And, being the Barony, looting is considered the national sport, of a sort. As for assassinations, well, infiltrators are... well cared for, to say the least.

I remember starting in the Barony when I joined the game. I found it to be fantastic. No one cared where I wandered off and looted, hell my Liege and Marshal decided to join me after the first few raids. Nobody tried to force me to run around caring for regions or any other boring stuff, I was simply told if I got myself into trouble I could get myself out of it.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.