Author Topic: Aetheris Pyrism  (Read 35580 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Aetheris Pyrism
« Reply #30: September 19, 2011, 11:40:29 PM »
Would be cool to see the Zuma show up in the MadAurvandil Conflict and simply crush both sides :P

*Zuma burn the Marrocidens and the Southern Island down* "You talk too much!"

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: September 20, 2011, 03:56:46 AM »
We'd win. 'nough said.

Lol. yeeeaahhh.

I just looked at a scout report of Underroot. They is ONE unit of Daimons sitting there that has 10,000 CS. That's their monster control...
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: September 20, 2011, 04:56:34 AM »
Lol. yeeeaahhh.

I just looked at a scout report of Underroot. They is ONE unit of Daimons sitting there that has 10,000 CS. That's their monster control...

Damn, how many units?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

egamma

« Reply #33: September 20, 2011, 07:01:09 AM »
Damn, how many units?

I'm guessing about 250.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: September 20, 2011, 08:19:43 AM »
I'm guessing about 250.

One unit, 110 daimons.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #35: September 20, 2011, 09:10:32 AM »
Lol. yeeeaahhh.

Send it to the full members of the 'moot.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: September 20, 2011, 10:20:20 AM »
One unit, 110 daimons.

~100CS per Daimon? Nasty... But I still would like to see them traveling all the way to Giask. If they do, then I'll make a speech, something starting with "we'll fight them on the shores!".  :P
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: September 20, 2011, 01:42:05 PM »
~100CS per Daimon? Nasty... But I still would like to see them traveling all the way to Giask. If they do, then I'll make a speech, something starting with "we'll fight them on the shores!".  :P

If Daimons ever turned up in Luria, you can be guaranteed who I would be blaming it on and starting a nice Holy War and Inquisition on! ;)
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: September 20, 2011, 03:18:23 PM »
Assuming, of course, they left anything behind still standing.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: September 20, 2011, 05:33:42 PM »
If Daimons ever turned up in Luria, you can be guaranteed who I would be blaming it on and starting a nice Holy War and Inquisition on! ;)

Haters gonna hate.  ::)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: September 20, 2011, 05:40:49 PM »

Do that if you wish, but at that point, I don't think anyone will really care much for your holy war.

Boy would it ever be a pity if the Zuma were told that the Lurians want to exterminate them... Giask is much closer than Summerdale/Libero/whoever was.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: September 20, 2011, 05:53:06 PM »
Do that if you wish, but at that point, I don't think anyone will really care much for your holy war.

Boy would it ever be a pity if the Zuma were told that the Lurians want to exterminate them... Giask is much closer than Summerdale/Libero/whoever was.

Time to start a Zuma worship religion!

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
After all it's a roleplaying game.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: September 21, 2011, 01:03:06 AM »

Sounds fun, it would at least ensure we don't have to worry about TMP for a while don't you think.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: September 21, 2011, 01:21:39 AM »
Sounds fun, it would at least ensure we don't have to worry about TMP for a while don't you think.

For a brief period, maybe.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron