Author Topic: Aetheris Pyrism  (Read 35586 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Aetheris Pyrism
« Reply #45: September 21, 2011, 02:40:34 AM »
I am confident in my abilities to preform numerous personal tactical withdrawals whilst 'directing' said Holy War ;)
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: September 21, 2011, 05:55:06 AM »
I am confident in my abilities to preform numerous personal tactical withdrawals whilst 'directing' said Holy War ;)

I was going to wittingly respond asking, "Would you declare a holy war on your own religious sect?" since, to Katerina's knowledge, Torpius wants to integrate the Path of the Gods in Aetheris Pyrism. I then thought to myself, this will just give you more incentive to call him a heretic, since he's "bending" the true beliefs of the PotG.

XD Holy war it is then!
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: September 21, 2011, 10:37:21 PM »
For a brief period, maybe.  8)

About the time it takes for them to die.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: September 22, 2011, 02:01:15 AM »

You must admit though, it would be a permanent solution to any TMP problems.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: September 22, 2011, 02:26:04 AM »

Ah, but you forget!  I have super secret dev powers, so Tom will totally change the game code to let my realm win.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: September 22, 2011, 02:30:19 AM »
No, he only does that for Sanguis Astroism. Or did I miss the memo about him expanding that to other "dev realms"?  ::)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: September 22, 2011, 03:04:28 AM »
Ah, but you forget!  I have super secret dev powers, so Tom will totally change the game code to let my realm win.

No, he only does that for Sanguis Astroism. Or did I miss the memo about him expanding that to other "dev realms"?  ::)

Look at them! Now openly flaunting it in our faces! The arrogance!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: September 22, 2011, 05:53:10 AM »

Look at them! Now openly flaunting it in our faces! The arrogance!

Can't win them? Join them.

Is YOUR realm dev-protected? Buy dev-insurance now! First 5 customers will gain a free noblebot that moves in perfect synchrony with the others. Perfect for your power army, they come in 10 different colors (no girly colors, do not insist). Call us now!
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

egamma

« Reply #53: September 22, 2011, 08:24:06 PM »
Can't win them? Join them.

Is YOUR realm dev-protected? Buy dev-insurance now! First 5 customers will gain a free noblebot that moves in perfect synchrony with the others. Perfect for your power army, they come in 10 different colors (no girly colors, do not insist). Call us now!

I want a unicorn mount!

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: September 22, 2011, 08:43:01 PM »
I want a unicorn mount!

We'll have you check that with our Manhood Department. You will be briefly contacted with the answer.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

egamma

« Reply #55: September 23, 2011, 02:21:09 AM »
We'll have you check that with our Manhood Department. You will be briefly contacted with the answer.

err...I meant a hippo-griffin.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #56: September 23, 2011, 05:55:15 AM »
I'm not sure that would have helped in that Department, but we'll see what we can do.

egamma

« Reply #57: September 23, 2011, 03:23:44 PM »
damn those mystical, phallic beasties!

Fine! I want a sea-nymph!

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: September 23, 2011, 05:18:01 PM »
I was going to wittingly respond asking, "Would you declare a holy war on your own religious sect?" since, to Katerina's knowledge, Torpius wants to integrate the Path of the Gods in Aetheris Pyrism. I then thought to myself, this will just give you more incentive to call him a heretic, since he's "bending" the true beliefs of the PotG.

XD Holy war it is then!

Exactly, I finally get to call someone a Heretic seriously!! May even be doing the first one since tMP may not be holding PotG Holy Sites as sacred and letting them heathens in the north take one of them!
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

bearhammer

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: September 27, 2011, 03:32:43 AM »
Hey Torpius, it's Rhino!

I agree with some of the original responses that superstitions are much more fun and suitable for the relative time period in actual human history. The rituals both before and after battle make a very nice touch. It would also provide great immersion into the characters.

Also, adding 'Flame Paladin' as a title is pretty cool.
Rhino Tsoutsoulis, Knight of Shinnen, Luria Nova, Dwilight