Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 23304 times)

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #45: April 07, 2011, 11:51:45 PM »
Lol well that's no fun!

If you want "fun" then you can always go around trying to convert people and denounce SA.... just don't expect any leniency :P

Another way of finding "fun" would be to join SA and try to syncretise Magna Serpaensism with Sanguis Astroism however that could end up with you being investigated for heresy, depending on to what extend you are altering the fundamental teachings. If you are found guilty the consequences may be just as bad as if you tried converting people.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #46: April 08, 2011, 12:22:32 AM »
You never know where the game's path leads you. Just stick with it, and your characters will have breakthroughs someday.

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
« Reply #47: April 08, 2011, 02:35:13 AM »
Lol well that's no fun!

Well, you did select a theocratic realm... There are plenty of monarchies, tyrannies and other government styles on the island. I hear Libero is particularly engaging :)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: April 15, 2011, 12:48:01 AM »
So am I allowed to shamelessly campaign on the Forums for the upcoming Consul election in SA?

;)
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: April 15, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »
So am I allowed to shamelessly campaign on the Forums for the upcoming Consul election in SA?

;)

I would bet you're already doing it in game so probably it won't bring you any advantage doing it on the forums too :p