Author Topic: Blank Command Page  (Read 1828 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Blank Command Page
« Topic Start: September 27, 2011, 03:41:48 PM »
At URL:
http://www.battlemaster.org/testing/command.php

On Beluaterra.

No command options are visible. Left menu bar is visible, as is the "command" crest. But options such as holding court are gone. Happens reliably every time the screen is accessed for me from my Duke character in Beluaterra. The text describing the seasons and harvests is still present, but the options of things to do are not.

Does NOT happen for my knight character in Dwilight. He gets no command options because he has no real positions, but he at least gets the text:

"Things you can do:
Knight Commands

Things you can not do:
(none)"
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Blank Command Page
« Reply #1: September 27, 2011, 03:47:04 PM »
Tom: this is due to this error:
Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'BadMethodCallException' with message 'Data item "starveCount" does not exist'
I pushed the current version of command.php to dev and looked at it to get this.

I'm afraid I don't entirely understand all the voodoo that's going on regarding case changes, so I'll have to leave this to you, while I finish up army assignment.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 27, 2011, 03:48:26 PM »
Oops, sorry, didn't push the right files; it's not starveCount, it's lastHoliday that's causing the trouble.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 28, 2011, 12:19:29 AM »
Hm, seems to be working now.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #4: September 28, 2011, 12:52:13 AM »
yeah, I'm unhappy with the current crap, mix of camelcase and no, you pretty much have to know what the variable is. Sucks.