Author Topic: Massive negative trade Balance  (Read 27576 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Massive negative trade Balance
« Reply #30: October 03, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »
From the wiki

"Tom doesn't manually intervene (we fix bugs, but not the results of bugs) unless the game is seriously unbalanced by a bug."

So you will just have to wait and see. I can recall other bugs of a similar scale that we just had to play through, sometimes there just isn't the info to fix it. For example I'm not sure the game would record how much gold everyone had before the tax for it to be restored, so in that case what should Tom do, just award everyone an average?

Pian En Luries lost thousands of bushels testing the automatic caravans when they were implemented, those are just the breaks.

Chénier Luria is larger then it has been in the recent past, but for all you know this is a reckless plan to try and shore up our food supply by grabbing a few food producing regions before winter; regions we may have little hope to hold. If our regions were taking to long to repopulate it might just provide enough food to keep the cities fed.

No, ~3k is gone.
Some of the caravans did make a successful deal, but where talking of 100/200 gold in total.

If the devs need any aditional information or me to sum up the 'damage', i will get back to them later this week.

The experiance we have had in Luria was those carvans that seemed paused until Anaris gave them a gentle shove where the ones that experienced bugs and we got errors when they arrived. I can only go by the experience of my brother, but the food he had in that caravan seems lost. Like I said we are used to it by now, over the past month or so we have lost a fair bit of food playing with the automatic caravans. When I was Lord of AP, I saw in one turn 2k of food arrive from the rurals, the message was it was places in the warehouses, but it never arrived.

No matter how much Chénier theories about a realm in which he has little real knowledge of the day to day conditions, those kind of loses hurt. It is compounded by human error as well, Monsters have spawned in rural regions that decided to store their harvest in there own regions rather then send them on to the cities, so they are now feeding them.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.