Author Topic: Spell Freebies - Aka Basic Grimorie  (Read 12815 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Spell Freebies - Aka Basic Grimorie
« Reply #15: October 25, 2011, 05:27:13 PM »
oh. I have to change target for some of my spells. I thought of target as distance. Crap!

Lucian Amell

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: October 28, 2011, 11:15:58 AM »
Thank you very much.
I do have a little question about starting spells. When I created my account I spend some skillpoints in different bases and intents and when I clicked the button to get some starting spells it said that with my current selection of bases and intents I would gain very little spells. While waiting for my current xp to reacht 10 so I could get another base/intent I found this topic and added the spellcodes so I had at least some spells to start with.
Now a few hours later I had enough experience and got myself a new base, but now the button to get starting set of spells is gone.

Is this intended the way it is or did I just do something stupid?

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #17: October 28, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »
Both.

The button is there as long as you have less than X spells. I'll probably change that one day so that you can use it X times, but for the moment, this was the easiest way to make it.

And the reason you didn't get any the first time is probably because we have a lack of low-level spells.

Anarki_Hunter

• Knight
  • Gra'd Arbitrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: October 28, 2011, 12:01:35 PM »
And the reason you didn't get any the first time is probably because we have a lack of low-level spells.

Is it possible to know which areas the spells are lacking in what field (intent/base), I suppose we help could fill up the remaining slots with generic sets of spells on all intent's and base's.

On the lines from powerlevel 1 to powerlevel 4.

Lucian Amell

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: October 28, 2011, 12:15:24 PM »
When I clicked the button I had the following if I'm correct:

Intend:
  • Harm
  • Heal
  • Protect

Base:
  • Body