Author Topic: Toupellon: The next FEI superpower?  (Read 79188 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Re: Protest Options?
« Reply #30: October 06, 2011, 04:21:33 AM »
* Indirik whistles innocently...
QFT. I don't think there's *ever* been a war for Ohnar West that a significant portion of the realm did not oppose.

Papania. To the best of my recollection, there was little enough problem turning on OW's former friends at that stage. Sorta a C'thornia issue, where watching the wreak of a car crash had gone on for too long.

Like everyone else, I'm intrigued. Thing is, there has to be politics at play. As it stands, the realm is unsustainable. It'd be fine if the capital was in Ozrat and the realm went down to Lenamaziel, but all the way to Toap and Pates? As it stands, we're looking at two, maybe three, realms coming out of all of this. I don't count Cathay as I'm doubtful for their continued survival. I could (and have) looked at the various splits that could take place, but I and most everyone else here is likely to get more information IC, as the various Dukes have a chat and the other Rulers offer politely-worded suggestions. Fun.

You were doing a top-notch job at bringing down OW, Tim, before all these secessions sped things up. They weren't gaining much credability by all the rogue regions that even up until this new realm were still plaguing OW, inclusive of Arcachon's second route to the mainland. I just have to ask, how far back does Taylin's "sabotaging" go?

Finn.