Author Topic: Toupellon: The next FEI superpower?  (Read 79299 times)

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Toupellon: The next FEI superpower?
« Reply #195: February 10, 2012, 04:10:05 PM »
I'm actually kinda surprised Taylin hasn't just become the Queen of Taylinostan through a peaceful succession and set about prepping to burn Ohnar West to the ground, then salting the ground.

No one can burn Ohnar West to the ground not with our mighty 5k cs army!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:11:55 PM by Creed »

Eithad

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #196: February 10, 2012, 10:10:46 PM »
The time isn't right yet. Taylin is patient.

The time is perfect, OW dueling guild leaves their nobles all wounded.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #197: February 11, 2012, 10:50:33 AM »
The time is perfect, OW dueling guild leaves their nobles all wounded.

I doubt what Taylin could bring together could destroy OW.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #198: February 11, 2012, 11:56:45 AM »
It would really depend on if Joseph stayed loyal.  Taylin, Joseph, and Ciann could probably pull together something that would be at least competitive with OW, especially if Arcaea starts to bleed off nobles.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #199: February 11, 2012, 12:01:22 PM »
It would really depend on if Joseph stayed loyal.  Taylin, Joseph, and Ciann could probably pull together something that would be at least competitive with OW, especially if Arcaea starts to bleed off nobles.

3 nobles against 15? Seems fair.

It is Ohnar West after all. We know how it works.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #200: February 11, 2012, 04:29:47 PM »

Are you talking from Ohnar to Arcaea, or from Arcaea to this new realm?

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #201: February 13, 2012, 01:54:00 AM »
Arcaea to new realm(s).

I don't know if it will happen, but it really depends on if everyone holds together after the transitionary period.  I don't see Arcaean political refugees going to OW, but most would probably go Toup/Kindara if they are "big realm" nobles.  Not a lot of options for the Adgharians though.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #202: February 13, 2012, 02:09:26 AM »
Arcaea to new realm(s).

I don't know if it will happen, but it really depends on if everyone holds together after the transitionary period.  I don't see Arcaean political refugees going to OW, but most would probably go Toup/Kindara if they are "big realm" nobles.  Not a lot of options for the Adgharians though.

New realm will be interesting, most of the group that was going to colonise it is gone, but they left quite a while ago so I imagine there is a new plan in place.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #203: February 13, 2012, 06:05:17 AM »
New realm will be interesting, most of the group that was going to colonise it is gone, but they left quite a while ago so I imagine there is a new plan in place.

Let's make room for the colony in Toupellon. ::)
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #204: March 25, 2012, 09:04:09 PM »
Arcaea to new realm(s).

did you mean Arcachon instead of Arcaea?
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #205: March 26, 2012, 12:24:43 AM »
Nope, generally Arcachonians are going to predetermined locales.  Arcaea has dropped more then 20 active in the last couple of months, though the whole FEI needs some action as it's losing active across the board.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206: March 26, 2012, 12:33:22 AM »
I tried to get things going in Toupellon, but I think there are too many "status quo" nobles there. Not surprising since so much of the realm is former Cathayan. That and the weird Adagharhinist/Sartanian dynamic. I need a score card to figure out who I'm plotting with/against. Joseph's sudden revelation and new religion loses me a possible supporter, too. We need to do *something* though. OW is only a short term distraction.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #207: March 26, 2012, 12:47:49 AM »
Yeah, and even there the overall goal seems to be "let's just make a show of force and then we can be at peace again."

Toupelleon is probably just Too Damn Big.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #208: March 26, 2012, 02:49:11 AM »
Arcaea has dropped more then 20 active in the last couple of months

Most of those were the former Arcachonians who joined Arcaea and then proceeded to do absolutely nothing. We had some 12-15 join us, and only 4 made any effort whatsoever to integrate or do anything at all.

But I agree. We do need more wars. I don't think we'll have to wait too long.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #209: March 26, 2012, 07:50:55 AM »
I tried to get things going in Toupellon, but I think there are too many "status quo" nobles there. Not surprising since so much of the realm is former Cathayan. That and the weird Adagharhinist/Sartanian dynamic. I need a score card to figure out who I'm plotting with/against. Joseph's sudden revelation and new religion loses me a possible supporter, too. We need to do *something* though. OW is only a short term distraction.

I recently provided Toupellon's King an opportunity to probably provoke war with Zonasa, but he wouldn't bite.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)