Author Topic: Accusations of cheating  (Read 33142 times)

Anatole

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations of cheating
« Reply #15: October 06, 2011, 02:04:35 PM »
All I know is that I see now a twisting of the very contract I am to adhere while playing the game. It is unfair that I brought my grievance to you and I see now new rules invented on the spot.

According to the social contract the player of Valdimelde was breaking rule 2.5.

I can't see how it is difficult to see it. Regardless I am in favour of needing the player's input on the matter, for it would only be fair. His input will only justify my accusation in this court, for he has no evidence whatsoever and his only intention was to upset players all over the server as well as spread ic discord.

His words had a tremendous effect both ic and ooc, lessening the trust of some players toward my character and the new realm I created and also initiating spammable ooc conversations. If this is not disruption of the game then I can't see what else is.

Those that can check my character's letters, will see that there was no ooc planning, instead the characters of James Harker, Jenred Bedwyr, Selene Octavius, Claude Finsternis, Guy de Bas Tyra and Taylin Indirik can provide evidence of the ic planning. Those were the players with whom I cooperated and I don't think that any of those had anything to do with ooc planning. I don't even know the players behind the characters and should it was ooc planning then the tons of ic letters and missives would a rather good pretention, wouldn't it?