Author Topic: Accusations of cheating  (Read 33083 times)

Anatole

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations of cheating
« Reply #75: October 14, 2011, 06:22:22 PM »
This has grown out of proportions.

We are discussing matters that have literally no relation to my topic.

I mean, it's pretty interesting to know how a jury in an actual court works, or what happens when you get a traffic ticket and you stall its payment, but really; has any of these things anything to do with my case. I believe not.

I see conversations that stray way out of topic and some statements that only serve to derail the matter.

Toupellon was not formed ooc. I don't care what a player like David thinks is of substance or roleplaying background, all I know is that I engaged in intensive ic letters and preparation months ago, along with the players of Jenred, Claude, James and a few others.

Anatole's purpose was to create a new realm, having the element of surprise along with the support of people who have grown to be fed up with both OW and Cathay. What did anyone expect me to do? Shout it throughout the Far East? Hey guys, I'm planning to secede and spread chaos throughout the midnorthern Far East, nearly destroying two realms that have existed for years in the process. Yeah, I just wanted you to know before I do anything that I am also planning to appoint certain people who aided in the process in goverment seats, in case you confused that with ooc favouritism.

Gee, that argument really works! Excellent roleplaying basis and I can really see now the substance that David and some others mention. How could I not see that before? Let us also change the social contract to: Surprises are prohibited, when you want to do anything please inform all the people who will badmouth you if you don't. Everyone is invited to the party, we have cookies.

I feel really offended about this (pardon my french) bull!@#$. I have people badmouthing me and others on the basis of nothing. It really get out of hand when you let ooc jealousy, complaints or anything else, be implemented in the game. I was accused of ooc planning? Well the only people partaking in an elaborate ooc heist are my accusers.

I request a verdict, this has gone way out of proportions and I can see people getting obviously affected by all this drama. David had his chance to express his side, I don't care why he chose not to, all I care is that he took the time (he and a select others whose names I don't even know) to fall into idiotic hypothesis and scenarios, effectively creating a BM urban legend.

It's a disgrace to the hours I spent playing and conducting letters to others and to the times people spent in the game, taking part in Toupellon's creation.