Author Topic: Status  (Read 26421 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Status
« Topic Start: March 15, 2011, 02:37:26 PM »
I was told there'd be free food here?  :D

Right, so I'll admit to very little actual knowledge about programming. My experience comes mostly from messing around with stuff like custom maps for SCBW and WCIII, made a short stupid little VN once, and...yeah. But I am interested in speeding up this process because I want to get my 100% run of Beyond done!  8)

Ok, so I can figure stuff out I guess, and I'm definitely not going to play a major role, if any, really. I guess I can go obtain the resources used in this game and mess around to get some things to work. The majority may be crap, but hey, it's mostly my time that's wasted and hopefully the guys who know what they're doing can spot it in time so they don't waste too much time. I am relatively good at the trial and error, go check the internet, keep trying it approach though, so...eh.

My cousin lives a short train ride away and he's some network admin or something so if all else goes wrong I could always ask him what the heck I'm supposed to do.

Right, so in short, I offer whatever it is I am capable of doing to this project just because I can. I'm sure I'll figure out some way I can contribute, maybe.