Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1033287 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #150: November 08, 2011, 11:15:45 AM »
Even if the city actually reaches that size, getting all of them to follow SA will be quite a challenge.  We've been working on Springdale (currently the largest center of the faith) for years, and haven't ever managed to get 100% conversion . . . the city is currently about 75k people, with 4 shrines and a level 11 temple (which can provide for 71k followers), and despite pretty constant preaching, there's been very little progress for a few months.  Maybe 3k in three months or so.  In the last week it's been staying about at 52k, every time I get more it seems to go back down the next day.

I can't seem to find the thread right now, but my understanding was the way Tom coded things cities are harder to convert, or more accurately the larger the population the harder it is for 100% conversions. As I recall this is to reflect that the larger the gathering of people the more "cosmopolitan" they are and the more likely that many conflicting and minor cults and philosophies will exists. I think it was the same thread were we were debating if building temples actually made it harder to convert populations.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.