Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1033209 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #180: December 21, 2011, 09:31:06 PM »
I hadn't heard anyone claim that. It is pretty clear, though, that Garret is attempting to use the Zuma as leverage in a personal vendetta. Brance will tick by his principles and refuse to deal with the heretic. He could be way off base with this though. If it turns out that he really does speak for the Zuma on this, at least the part about Turin, then things could get very interesting.

lol buddy, don't flatter yourself, kay. I'll proclaim this officially in this OOC forum where even the GM can verify: I, neither as a player, nor Garret as a character (Even though technically you can't really know ICly anyway), have no grudge against Sanguis Astroism or anyone involved. In fact, personally I'd prefer the Church not get involved. Too much paperwork for no gain.

So Indirik, give it a rest. Not everyone has such a long-lasting memory, or cares so deeply about things that happen in this game to warrant having some "vendetta". Anaris can also testify as to my lack of long-term memory. I already forgot who exactly matters in SA anyway.

But in short: Indirik, I am a jerk sometimes. You can also be one. Don't let the fact that I am a jerk give you justification for being one yourself.

Take it easy now, old timer.