Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1035450 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3240: July 18, 2013, 06:34:53 PM »
And they were handed the best of reasons by the Church. There were plenty of other wars brewing elsewhere with several of the participants. The church blundering about doing what it pleased with no thought of the consequences has brought this about.

It's only a blunder if they lose. If they win, it was a stroke of genius to lure their reckless rivals into running off a cliff. Perspective!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241: July 18, 2013, 06:37:55 PM »
SA trolls Dwilight! :P
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242: July 18, 2013, 07:48:36 PM »
In other news, Paganism is quickly spreading throughout the Farronite Republic while the war lasts. In a few short weeks, FR will no longer be an SA-dominated realm. The question now is: how long can the Asylon-FR-Niselur alliance maintain that it's not seeking to destroy SA?

lol how would we destroy SA? Its about as ridiculous as having Morek march on Asylon to destroy CoB. Dwilight is far too big yet probably not as big as your sensationalist forum propaganda. How does Asylon destroy SA while temples and followers still do what they do freely in Asylon? Hilarious. This war is to see the stranglehold Astrum has on the north west loosened, that is all.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243: July 18, 2013, 11:04:43 PM »
The silly thing is, you don't realize that while one end of the noose may be around your neck, the other end is in your own hand.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244: July 18, 2013, 11:13:11 PM »
In other news, Paganism is quickly spreading throughout the Farronite Republic while the war lasts. In a few short weeks, FR will no longer be an SA-dominated realm. The question now is: how long can the Asylon-FR-Niselur alliance maintain that it's not seeking to destroy SA?

I can not speak on behalf of the Farronites or Niselur, but Asylon has no intention of destroying SA, our enemy is Astrum, and I do not deny that I would like to see them broken.

I have even given orderst that NO SA temples shall be harmed by Asylonian nobles, such action WILL be punished.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245: July 18, 2013, 11:35:45 PM »
The silly thing is, you don't realize that while one end of the noose may be around your neck, the other end is in your own hand.

We arent here to be the last kingdom standing, we are here to have fun making a stand.

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246: July 18, 2013, 11:45:20 PM »

Realms comes and goes, our will crumble to dust eventually aswell, but atleast we enjoy ours while it last.

and tbh, every turn we still stand at the moment, is one turn more then most players on this forum ever thought we would last.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247: July 19, 2013, 12:23:06 AM »
Born to lose baby! 8)

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #3248: July 19, 2013, 12:26:23 AM »
If you've played Dwarf Fortress, you know where this leads.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249: July 19, 2013, 12:35:45 AM »
Rampaging elephants and lots of lava?

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #3250: July 19, 2013, 12:37:05 AM »
Pull the lever! Kill the demon elephants with LAVA!

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251: July 19, 2013, 01:01:42 AM »
In other news, Paganism is quickly spreading throughout the Farronite Republic while the war lasts. In a few short weeks, FR will no longer be an SA-dominated realm.

Err.... wut? I looked at a spread report not too long ago, I don't think this is true.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #3252: July 19, 2013, 01:56:47 AM »
Err.... wut? I looked at a spread report not too long ago, I don't think this is true.

He's confused. If he were talking a couple weeks ago, when that religion losing followers bug was hitting, then he'd be right. But that was a bug.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253: July 19, 2013, 03:59:54 AM »
If you've played Dwarf Fortress, you know where this leads.

Huge DF fan... Its how I play BM , build stuff just to watch it crash.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254: July 19, 2013, 03:46:40 PM »
Realms comes and goes, our will crumble to dust eventually aswell, but atleast we enjoy ours while it last.

and tbh, every turn we still stand at the moment, is one turn more then most players on this forum ever thought we would last.

You act like the entire world is against Asylon, but it would really just ignore you if you didn't absolutely insist on poking it repeatedly with a sharp stick.