Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1033719 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #360: February 16, 2012, 05:38:51 AM »
We mostly don't even know who he is, let alone why he should be hated. The Lurias were almost entirely off of our radar until Solari recently decided to introduce SA to Solaria. I now eagerly anticipate us getting sucked into Lurian intrigues at some future time. Heck, with Madina undergoing a deathbed conversion at the moment it's suddenly within the realm of possibility that SA will permeate the entire continent, though I'm sure the south is unlikely to ever be as committed to it as the northern realms are.

If anyone from the Moot's going to pull it off it will be Hireshmont.

If you want to get sucked into Lurian intrigues you better help Brom stay in the Lurias. Otherwise, you'll lose at least 50% of your intrigue right there. In fact, I'm not sure how much intrigue has happened in the Lurias that Brom didn't have at least some small finger in. (Very few players would actually know the # of stuff he's been involved in, so consider that if you want to disagree with this statement)

Anyway, yes it seems SA has finally managed to start reaching into all of Dwilight. Just means they'll implode ever earlier.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."