Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1031882 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3660: February 04, 2014, 03:23:25 AM »
I think this is where a lot of bad feelings are coming from. I did this as a friend. I thought that most people would enjoy something new. If Stabbity is going out of character to make an offer to reconcile the church, that is playing with friends. The entirety of OOC chatter was 'hey, lets try not to upset everyone who built this but create a real crisis for the church'.

You have a picturesque villain dropped in front of you and rather than fight...people are giving up because I clicked the wrong button. I spent all of 2013 building toward destroying the church, and when Enoch was HANDED THE REGENCY, I stalled to allow what fun people were having to run it's course. Then I gave it to someone I thought could start a new age.

You may not like the decision, but try to remember we are trying to play as friends. Sometimes it is an unfriendly game, but efforts are made.

If you had to come up with a plan for how to not treat people in an unfriendly way, you should have stopped. It's exactly like any other Social Contract or IR issue. If you find yourself asking how to do it without breaking the rules, STOP.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner