Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1031952 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3660: February 05, 2014, 08:44:34 PM »
Feel free to not follow Tim's advice right after he said not to do exactly this...

Anyways, I'm fine with everything that happened in Sanguis Astroism. The whole religion had been stagnant for a while, and this is just what it needed. In fact, I hadn't been planning on having my character joining SA, but now I think I will.

This is the kind of thing I hate and which systematically arises in situations like this. "I'm not a part of X, but it really had Y problem, and what it really needed is Z, and I'm really happy it got it".

How can you judge something you weren't even a party to? Stagnant is the last word I'd have used to describe SA. All this did was drive away a bunch of good players and disgust a score of others in the game and in those responsible for upholding the rules.

People who are participating in the inner feud, for the most part, have stated how they only do so reluctantly and do so with a grudge.

There's nothing fun about this. Just frustration for everyone.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron