Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1033742 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3750: February 08, 2014, 06:32:25 AM »

If my memory is good,  then every temple would drop 1 level every day until there were no more temples and the religion would then cease to exist.   In Sanguis Astroism's case Springdale is the largest temple in the world.   Level 11.    At the point that SA had zero elder priests there would be an 11 day countdown to the destruction of SA.   1 Temple level every day until there are no more temples and then its game over. 

That could be stopped at any point that there is a priest promoted to the Elders. 

Can anyone confirm that?
I can confirm it as I went through the process on Atamara, barely saving Evgenism.

I'm not a coder.  I have no idea how easy or hard that is to code.   What I do know is that there is already at least a few things on the list to do.  Already on that list is a revamp to religions.  I feel confident to say that when religions are revamped that things of this nature will get looked into. 
Thank you for positive attitude. Dev work is becoming more structured in working on a topic and improving that, thus it is likely that when any religious features are worked on there will be a variety of things looked at and implemented, although after the current event is over there is already something planned afterwards to be working on. It is possible for small features for religion to be coded before all of religion is worked on as small features are occasionally done by Vita when time allows and he is motivated.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton