Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1031210 times)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3765: February 12, 2014, 12:48:56 AM »
Every bit of this is news to me, and not because I was busy and over-eager, but because if this happened at all, it happened in secret.

Well...yeah, from you. Rabisu got the friendliest and most helpful face Enoch had. How many failed projects did he try to work with Rabisu on? Weekly sermons, diplomacy efforts, general priest nonesense. How many actually got anywhere? The only one that I recall, was your Inquisition addition to the charter, which Enoch didn't help a bit with. All he said was "lets not be cautious using this".

Terran, Niselur, Astrum, and the Inquisition were however all roleplayed big events which everyone could participate in because none of them happened in secret. The Inquisition itself was barely getting started when Jonsu became Prophet and declared the Inquisition was over. From a RP perspective things were going great. Now? Well, maybe everyone is having secret roleplays with themselves. How fun.

Touche'. I had expected more people to engage the schism RP. I do hope there are some secret roleplays in tight circles of trust.

Though, How many people had their hands in the Inquisition amendment? How many in the surrender of Astrum or Niselur's sudden change to monarchy? If you think I undid the church (which I didn't) all by myself then you misunderstand.

There is nothing "fitting" about a convicted heretic becoming the equivalent of the Pope. The word for that is "ridiculous." "Contrived" and "implausible" and "game-breaking" also work.

Yeah, but I didn't say she was Pope, now did I. She was the prophet. A second coming of a religious figure (basically) worshiped. It might seem contrived, but there was this one time a jewish carpenter ran afoul with his church and then some crazy stuff happened. I don't think he ever even helped run it.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)