Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016131 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3870: April 12, 2014, 06:18:18 AM »
And then you went on to give a top rank to Alaster, probably the second-most-hated member of SA.

How generous of Jonsu. Now we don't just have to deal with true faithful and with those who are only there to destroy it, but we can also split the true faithful among those who would never accept a Kabrinski's authority and those who would only do so reluctantly.

A Kabrinski who is now threatening to act as a dictator and is planning to metamorph the Church into something it was never close to being. No offense, dustole.

And you accuse me of not being "active" enough. That Machiavel didn't do enough sermons. Every time Machiavel spoke in the Church, when you were there (and often when you weren't even there anymore), you went about to badmouth Machiavel and discredit him. And now you should be surprised that Machiavel contends himself with private interactions? If it hadn't been for Jonsu and her clique badmouthing him every time he uttered a word, regardless of what it was, maybe he'd be more willing to discuss things publicly.

You play destructive characters, Justin. That's what you find fun. That's what gives you thrills. And you are ready to go to any lengths to win. You don't consider other people's fun. When you make concessions, it's for self-gratification, and your concessions are as destructive as the actions they are supposed to undo.

The damage Enoch and Jonsu did to SA is irreparable. You guys won. Congrats.

I didn't elect to keep him around. Talk to Helm about that. He made a case to aid in mediation. You're damn lucky I'm a nice enough guy to have allowed it. Your judgement of my entire play style off of one interaction, which didn't get to come to any sort of fruition (Jonsu never actually got to govern SA thanks to hissy fits like the ones you throw.) insofar as actual governance.

Now, you should already be PAINFULLY aware there is little that goes on on Dwilight that I don't know about, especially when it comes to you. Your backroom actions maybe created fun for you and a couple others. That's hardly stepping up and making Sanguis Astroism fun, and frankly your ideas were doomed to flop. You want fun in a religion? Get to know the religion.

What is Machaviel's stance on balance? What is his stance on communing with the stars? What is his stance on the Prophet's Vision concerning Daimons? Does he have feelings towards the religion or is he just a political convertee like most everyone believes? Furthermore do you realize that for every noble that hates either Jonsu or Alaster, there is one or more who agrees with them? Why do you think Alaster just hasn't been banned and executed, he hangs around in realms that if Sanguis Astroism truly hated him, it wouldn't be a problem.

Frankly, if SA dies any time soon, the fault lies with the current leadership. Never before have I seen so many full members so active. I've given about a dozen private sermons of late. All I've seen and heard from Machaviel is whining, and asking for people to do things. Things he could be facilitating himself. Alaster is only a dictator if you let him be. Justiciars are not immune to excommunication, and I personally do not believe dustole is a big enough dick to hang onto the rank if the Elder council votes in favor of excommunicating him. Hell, the one guy in the Elder Council trying to do ANYTHING is facing a vote of no confidence for as far as I can tell, purely political reasons, and you wonder why the faith is dying.

The days to come can either be a revival for Sanguis Astroism, or its death. That lies purely in the hands of its leadership. If you cannot hack it, and you truly believe that Sanguis Astroism is lost, then stop whining, step down, and let someone else who will actually do something step up. That is the only way Sanguis Astroism will come around. I don't even know why I'm saying all of this, as it conflicts directly with my IC ambitions. IC, I want SA to die, and making it happen has been too damn easy.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.