Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1029507 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #4095: September 30, 2014, 01:34:26 PM »
Thats not true. CoB as a religion has never been hostile to SA, we have always allowed their temples to stand. SA has shut down our temples merely because of the association with Asylon. CoB came from SA, we recognize the effects of the Bloodstars on the sacred flowers of Bloodmoon. There was even members of SA in the past who partook in the eating of the sacred fruit. CoB is a wild offshoot from SA. Our intention from day one was tolerance. Things have changed obviously.

My original intention while in SA was to try and fuse elements of the idea of Bloodmoon into the church. Once I was excommunicated there wasn't much of a reason.

Unlike you Chenier I have ran a theocracy of the church. If they had very little use for a zealot like myself, you are then merely mud on a shoe.

Little of what you say matters. What is the official stance? In game mechanics?

Because reports are that it is "evil". Maybe you have all that history of being nice. Well, SA also has all that history of not persecuting CoB. That only changed when we got the report that you had changed your view to SA as "evil". And I'm pretty sure SA only reciprocated well after all of the West was lost.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron