Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1032707 times)

CyberGenesis

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #4110: October 04, 2014, 05:49:38 AM »
Persecuted? We have never been or feel persecuted. We are victorious and if it wasnt for the monster invasion they'd be speaking Asylonian from Astrum to the shores of D'Hara.

Asylon always had a policy of limited alliances, few allies and a philosophy of total eternal war. Joining Luria insured us that. Joining any other realm would have insured boredom.

This is the most beautiful reason I've ever seen to join Luria.

Having said that, I'm not bitching about the path that Asylon has taken. They've had a wild ride, and I bet that the players in it had a hell of a lot of fun along the way. My issue is with the characterization of Asylon as the persecuted victim. That's a load of propaganda crap.

Asylon had a long history of involving themselves in everyone else's business, because they just couldn't handle the fact that no one wanted to play with them. Other than Kabrinskia, pretty much everyone's policy toward Asylon was "go away and leave us alone".

Ever bit of SA propaganda i've ever read was "DEATH TO THE CULTISTS" so that is probably where a large portion of that comes from. However considering current developments in that regard, Morek's gone guano so the Cultists have no enemies left - except Alaster, and his days are numbered to whichever realm manages to catch him with an active ban first