Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1034411 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #45: October 27, 2011, 09:56:02 PM »
In all honesty, it never occurred to me when I was planning Terran's expansion northwards several weeks ago that Demyansk would be claimed by anyone else. Partly I thought the colony was not going to happen for a long time, and partly because I mostly wasn't thinking about the colony much at all. I was thinking almost entirely about D'Hara's food supply, and it happens to be a rural within Terran's relatively easy reach. My only real thought about the colony was that, when it happened (in my mind in several RL months), Terran would have fully developed the region and, though Allison might want it, it wouldn't be as clear cut. At worst, if it looked like Astrum planned on really enforcing the claim, I had considered making it a "gift," so as to buy a bit of Allison's friendship. :P

IC-wise what Hireshmont may be doing I won't say. But, OOCly, I now feel like an idiot, because it really never occurred to me that anyone else would claim Demyansk... and though apparently everyone BESIDES Terran's Senate knew this, nobody told Hireshmont.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner