Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1033716 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #495: February 23, 2012, 10:45:38 PM »
Nobody negotiated a deal.  Creed foolishly tried to commit Morek to a course of action Busto wasn't willing to pursue, and Malus didn't "offer" anything except religious tolerance.  There seriously wasn't a deal.  There was a period where PeL was pursuing any savior it could find, and people probably caught the stench of desperation.  That doesn't mean Malus was running around slamming doors.

I'm guessing he would have if he could. Still trying to figure out what really happened between Malus and the Zuma, of if he just made a VERY good guess.

If you did it, then I would imagine you would get a fair bit of OOC hatred from some people. But then killing a realm does that, running a successful war can do that etc. If you want to ensure no one gets mad with you OOC best bet is to be a silent knight.

Also all of Luria won't hate Malus, Solaria will still loves him. If the rest of Luria doesn't at least despise him he really isn't doing much of a job at being a aggressive self centred tyrant.

Meh, there is a difference between people getting mad at me OOC for killing their favorite realm, (bye Pian...) and people saying that I'm cheating, or abusing the system, etc... But yes I know all about the whole aggressive-self-centered tyrant thing. Its a blast.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."