Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1033736 times)

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #495: February 24, 2012, 03:55:47 AM »
Nobody negotiated a deal.  Creed foolishly tried to commit Morek to a course of action Busto wasn't willing to pursue, and Malus didn't "offer" anything except religious tolerance.  There seriously wasn't a deal.  There was a period where PeL was pursuing any savior it could find, and people probably caught the stench of desperation.  That doesn't mean Malus was running around slamming doors.

You know I was really trying to get Morek to destroy Solaria and make PeL our slave state I even came up with a way for us to insure that PeL never betrayed us. I was going to put Morek loyal nobles as the Dukes of PeLs city's.  But I am stuck with a bunch of religious freaks in my realm plus I think Pierre von Genf was jealous that what took him 4 years to do I was going to do in a week. He gave me the hardest time in the inner council I wanted to death duel him but people told me priest don't duel so kind of scraped that idea.

I had the nobles to support it but not the important ones. If only I got Busto to join in on it with me and I could have had a slave state. Now I am barred pretty much from ever holding a official position in Morek anymore.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:58:32 AM by Creed »