Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1034096 times)

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #630: March 17, 2012, 03:05:03 PM »
Different does not equate to good.

No offense to the player, but the character Creed is arrogant, crude, rude, insulting, etc. Not a pleasant experience to interact with at all.

Allison is very frustrating, arrogant, and aggressive, but in a completely different sense. Whereas Allison tries makes controversy in order to get things done and move toward a goal and make progress, it feels to me like Creed wants to cause trouble just to cause trouble. It's "I want to be controversial", but he has really nothing to *be* controversial about.

That's just the feeling I've gotten. Others may have a different experience.

I can see what you are saying and yes creed can be arrogant, crude, rude and insulting sometimes but that is only sometimes if you interacted with me somewhat you would find my character quite fun to RP with.

You have to remember to that Creed is hated by the church and it is not uncommon for him to receive death threats or bans but everything that Creed does is for a larger goal. You may not be able to see what that goal is but when it does happen you will see why he has acted the way he did.

Also I am a noble are nobles suppose to act arrogant, rude and insulting sometimes.

Indirik I ask that you have your character interact with Creed again and I a sure you can have fun with him.