Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1032824 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #720: March 26, 2012, 02:21:51 PM »
I think most would agree to that though what if a priest repeatedly gets arrested and the realm decides to deport the priest as a way for the priest to stop preaching there. (I understand the church says there is nothing wrong with preaching in other realms but what would the church's reaction be if a priest got deported for this?)

Some of you people really need to brush up on your game mechanics. As has been said it takes a war declaration to arrest a priest. You can't deport a priest (or anyone) without first banning them. You can't banish a foreign priest unless he was tossed in prison by the game itself while commiting a crime like inciting the peasants or performing an auto de fe. I.e. you cannot have a noble arrest a foreign priest and then have your judge ban them. You cannot cancel a war without agreement from both sides. A cease-fire constitutes improving relations which requires mutual consent. If you declare war you have to get the other side to agree to end it.

And not the least, you can NEVER deport a priest.

okay--non-SA realms will revoke passage rights for anyone from a SA realm.

We won't be prohibiting preaching, just calling you a trespasser.

That's what Machiavel said. "That's fine, SA is already allowed in our realm. That doesn't mean it gives any foreigner the right to tresspass and do as they wish".
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron