Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1034088 times)

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #915: May 11, 2012, 07:17:05 PM »
About that.

The Daimon is an enemy of man, an enemy of the Faith, and an enemy of the Bloodstars. For such a beast does shun the Stars, and indeed its mind is with the force of fear and the frightful fangs which it uses to rend flesh and Realm alike.

I myself have seen the horrors spilling out of the mountains, ravaging all in their path, caring nothing but to consume. I have seen them turn the tide of battle - to the woe indeed of those who allied with them. Friends and enemies alike are but victims to their murderous rage. It is a tricky thing indeed when some have tried to make friends with these things. With such friends, I would rather be friendless!

If it is the Prophet's will, then I say, so be it, and let the armies of the realms of the Church go forth and make an end of these monstrous terrors we call the Zuma! (Though I admit to be desiring to hear our Prophet's blessing himself - I pray none take offense at that!)

To those who say the Vision received in Golden Farrow was not a Prophecy - these are but differences of words. When we speak of that which the Prophet sees, we speak of Prophecy, for that is the gift his Bloodstar-attuned and enlightened nature works. To those who question the Prophecies in general - woe to you, and shame, for you are like the very beast which shuns the stars yourself! Not all who shun the stars may be Daimon in form, after all. A shadow of infidelity, wherever the source, darkens.

Now, as ever, is the time where a man's Faith shall decide his fate. We should all give serious contemplation, and meditate upon the Prophet's words, and pray to the Divine Bloodstars for guidance. And ask ourselves: is my faith like that of a stone, placed in a sacred field by our Most Holy Prophet? Or is it like some shallow thing, a mask to be worn, a hollow suit of armor to be worn at a tournament, a robe to be wrapped upon our shoulders and then discarded secretly when we are alone?

Rabisu Daycryn of Kabrinskia, Priest of Sanguis Astroism
Luminary of Sanguis Astroism
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova