Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016160 times)

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3300: July 25, 2013, 04:45:04 PM »
And..let us know if you develop superpowers.

That's a distinct possibility because when I replay the event in my head in no situation do I make it out with as little damage as I did. With that amount of voltage I should be dead.

The Bloodstars must have guided me!
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301: July 25, 2013, 05:20:17 PM »
That's a distinct possibility because when I replay the event in my head in no situation do I make it out with as little damage as I did. With that amount of voltage I should be dead.

Near death experiences are sobering, aren't they? When I had mine I wasn't right for several days afterward... Couldn't stop thinking about it.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302: July 26, 2013, 06:27:29 AM »

They've given you a second chance to set right the terrible wrongs of the Elders.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303: July 30, 2013, 09:39:51 AM »
Heated discussion, threats are made, passions flare and the tension comes to a boil in the Magistratum!

Actually none of those things.
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304: July 30, 2013, 12:46:52 PM »
Heated discussion, threats are made, passions flare and the tension comes to a boil in the Magistratum!

Actually none of those things.
I've seen no discussion, mind you that I'm not a full member.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305: July 30, 2013, 05:29:04 PM »
I've seen no discussion, mind you that I'm not a full member.

The Magistrates discuss and decide the case amongst themselves in private. Not even the other elders are privy to what unspeakable things go on in a Magistratum. And it's quite saucy.
I mean like literal sauce. We ordered a pizza.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306: July 30, 2013, 07:42:38 PM »
The Magistrates discuss and decide the case amongst themselves in private. Not even the other elders are privy to what unspeakable things go on in a Magistratum. And it's quite saucy.
That is great. ;D
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307: July 31, 2013, 03:34:17 AM »

Lurian Luigis delivery! One pepperoni and rufie pizza for a Rabisu Daycrn? That'll be 5 gold.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308: July 31, 2013, 04:53:20 AM »
Are we talking about a virtual pizza, or literal pizza? ;D
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309: October 30, 2013, 01:40:19 AM »
Sadly the great Pierre Von Genf has died in battle against the Lurians while defending his capital, Qubel Lighthouse. The particular man responsible for his death is Aldrakar Renodin, the Imperial Marshal of Luria Nova. Nobles all over Dwilight mourn over the great loss, albeit no time is wasted getting back to business as well as his duties now need to be fulfilled with his absence.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310: October 30, 2013, 02:05:47 AM »
Sadly the great Pierre Von Genf has died in battle against the Lurians while defending his capital, Qubel Lighthouse. The particular man responsible for his death is Aldrakar Renodin, the Imperial Marshal of Luria Nova. Nobles all over Dwilight mourn over the great loss, albeit no time is wasted getting back to business as well as his duties now need to be fulfilled with his absence.

Nooo! Not von Genf! *Grief
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311: November 22, 2013, 07:53:30 PM »
How often does Mathurin go inactive?
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312: November 22, 2013, 11:00:16 PM »
Mathurin has been paused for quite some time. All of his characters are paused. He's done this twice. Not sure if he will ever come back.

http://battlemaster.org/UserDetails.php?ID=348
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313: January 10, 2014, 04:51:28 AM »
Given that there are only two remaining Theocracies, and Astrum, I am told, is about to be crushed (with Morek sure to follow, neh?); Mathurin's absence seems permanent (Rabisu has long believed, but never told anyone, that he is dead); and even though in terms of number and sizes of temples, shrines, and common followers the Church is greater than ever, one must nevertheless look about and ask: is Sanguis Astroism dying?

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314: January 10, 2014, 05:13:11 AM »
Given that there are only two remaining Theocracies, and Astrum, I am told, is about to be crushed (with Morek sure to follow, neh?); Mathurin's absence seems permanent (Rabisu has long believed, but never told anyone, that he is dead); and even though in terms of number and sizes of temples, shrines, and common followers the Church is greater than ever, one must nevertheless look about and ask: is Sanguis Astroism dying?

*coughCorsanctumcough*
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families