Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016090 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #15: October 11, 2011, 01:43:12 AM »
lol if you could read some of the nice letters of people showing their love my my character you would understand.  Though being the most hated of all time I do not claim that I just state that as of right now creed is not very liked by most.

So... does that mean SA will crusade against the Lurias?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: October 11, 2011, 01:58:09 AM »
So... does that mean SA will crusade against the Lurias?
Nah... Creed is leading the "Why can't we all just get along and love everyone?" faction. The people that think that if we just try to get to know the other religions, we can cooperate with them in a big brotherly lovefest of goodwill.

Or something like that.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: October 11, 2011, 01:59:05 AM »
Nah... Creed is leading the "Why can't we all just get along and love everyone?" faction. The people that think that if we just try to get to know the other religions, we can cooperate with them in a big brotherly lovefest of goodwill.

Or something like that.

Been a while since the last crusade...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: October 11, 2011, 03:43:26 AM »
LOL Indirik guess my character does not have yours support. Though I think a lot of people are getting a misunderstand what I am going for. My character is a warrior and as thus I love war more then most. So I am not going for the "Why can't we all just get along and love everyone?" faction as you say.

Just commenting that there was no reason that we needed to call crusades on some of the realms we did.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: October 11, 2011, 03:47:03 AM »
There was always a reason for the crusades that were called. If for nothing more than "We need something to do". Besides, being friends with everyone is so boring... And what fun is having a really big hammer if you never hit anything with it?

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: October 11, 2011, 03:51:42 AM »
LOL Indirik guess my character does not have yours support. Though I think a lot of people are getting a misunderstand what I am going for. My character is a warrior and as thus I love war more then most. So I am not going for the "Why can't we all just get along and love everyone?" faction as you say.

Just commenting that there was no reason that we needed to call crusades on some of the realms we did.

He does sound like the hippie of the SA crowd, just so you're aware :p
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: October 11, 2011, 04:05:42 AM »
LOL ah well then I guess I will have to make some changes then I did not want peace with everyone I actually have a plan I am working on to cause war. Thanks though for helping me out.

Creed does not want to be a hippie of SA!

Though I will tell you one thing I blew up the message boards in SA  lol. Did not think it was going to get that big.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:08:23 AM by Creed »

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: October 11, 2011, 04:21:36 AM »
12 hours, 94 new messages. Looks like the SA channel is back to its usual tricks...

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: October 11, 2011, 05:17:48 AM »
LOL ah well then I guess I will have to make some changes then I did not want peace with everyone I actually have a plan I am working on to cause war. Thanks though for helping me out.

Creed does not want to be a hippie of SA!

Though I will tell you one thing I blew up the message boards in SA  lol. Did not think it was going to get that big.

You start a debate in SA at your own risk. They almost always blow up. Especially when you put the words 'Prophet' and 'infallible' in the same sentence. It also probably doesn't help that you started coming up with new theology. Yep, you are almost certainly going to end up as the defendant in the first Magistratum trial we've had since... Allison's second trial? Maybe Garret's? I can't really remember which one came first...

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: October 11, 2011, 05:48:04 AM »
It all comes down to what Constantine says.  The Luminaries aren't unanimous for it.  The Consuls aren't unanimous for it and 2 of the 3 Lights support it.  So by the rules of the Magistratum it comes down to Constantine.   He could just sit back and do nothing, voting neither way and let it die in 6 days.   Yes, no or nothing, I am curious to see what becomes of it all.  I have  a chance to tweak the Magistratum process when I'm not the one being targeted.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Zakilevo

« Reply #25: October 11, 2011, 05:49:51 AM »
So many messages! I never expected so many letters in a day. Now I understand why people wanted to be demoted lol.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: October 11, 2011, 05:58:33 AM »
It all comes down to what Constantine says.  The Luminaries aren't unanimous for it.  The Consuls aren't unanimous for it and 2 of the 3 Lights support it.  So by the rules of the Magistratum it comes down to Constantine.   He could just sit back and do nothing, voting neither way and let it die in 6 days.   Yes, no or nothing, I am curious to see what becomes of it all.  I have  a chance to tweak the Magistratum process when I'm not the one being targeted.

There's only ever been one trial in our history that didn't involve you, so you certainly haven't had many opportunities, have you?

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: October 11, 2011, 06:34:41 AM »
Oh you all forget my trial... :(
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: October 11, 2011, 02:45:23 PM »
Glaumring had a trial?

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: October 11, 2011, 05:15:51 PM »
Yeah when i was new to tge church and knew nothing about it i claimed to worship the maddening star only. Not knowing you couldnt seperate them.
We live lives in beautiful lies...