Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016954 times)

egamma

Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #165: November 23, 2011, 06:30:49 PM »
Can their regions be RTO'ed?

Not with the Zuma forces present--and they have sufficient forces to prevent any such attempt, not to mention that they would probably destroy you for simply converting the peasants in the first place.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: November 23, 2011, 07:57:27 PM »
Not with the Zuma forces present--and they have sufficient forces to prevent any such attempt, not to mention that they would probably destroy you for simply converting the peasants in the first place.

Depends on how many of these troops are mobile and how many are militia.

I also have no idea if the code considers CS or number of men.

They also is, however I believe, special code for Netherworld regions.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: November 23, 2011, 08:20:52 PM »
Trust me, they have quite some mobile forces around :P

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: November 23, 2011, 09:32:13 PM »
Trust me, they have quite some mobile forces around :P

Yes, yes they do. My ballpark based on their movements suggests 10k-ish mobile on a regular basis.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

egamma

« Reply #169: November 24, 2011, 04:26:37 AM »
They keep at least 10K in every reason--more than enough to put down the 300 peasants that each region has.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: November 24, 2011, 04:54:39 AM »
They keep at least 10K in every reason--more than enough to put down the 300 peasants that each region has.

10k mobile, or 10k militia? I was just counting mobile.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: November 24, 2011, 05:11:29 AM »
Interesting, it was a while ago that I last travelled through Zuma Territory, back before D'Hara had a Prime Minister, but back then they certainly didn't keep a force in every region, let alone 10k.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Vaylon Kenadell

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Vaylon's Website
« Reply #172: November 24, 2011, 10:08:46 AM »
I have seen things. Things that would make you not even joke about invading Zuma lands if you knew what I knew.

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #173: November 24, 2011, 11:40:25 AM »
I have seen things. Things that would make you not even joke about invading Zuma lands if you knew what I knew.

you make them sound like creepy stalkers :D
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #174: November 24, 2011, 03:44:19 PM »
All this talk about invading the Zuma is largely a moot point anyway (no pun intended). They exist for a reason. I doubt that reason is to be a punching bag. In much the same way that Tom made it effectively impossible to take back Jobo's Mouth from the daimons at the end of the Third Invasion on BT, I have a feeling that, in the unlikely event that it looked like the players might actually have a shot at taking down the Zuma, Tom would intervene and prevent it. Not overtly maybe, but let's just say that I doubt we'd ever see the bottom of their reinforcement pool...

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #175: November 24, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »
All this talk about invading the Zuma is largely a moot point anyway (no pun intended). They exist for a reason. I doubt that reason is to be a punching bag. In much the same way that Tom made it effectively impossible to take back Jobo's Mouth from the daimons at the end of the Third Invasion on BT, I have a feeling that, in the unlikely event that it looked like the players might actually have a shot at taking down the Zuma, Tom would intervene and prevent it. Not overtly maybe, but let's just say that I doubt we'd ever see the bottom of their reinforcement pool...

No if Tom did that would be lame. Maybe have them driven out of their lands and tom can make like a little island for them to be driven back to but to make it impossible to destroy them would make the whole game just dumb. Everything realm, and people and Zuma should be able to be conquered. Can he make it extremely hard yes but not impossible but we will never know until a Bloc of realms gather the courage to try a war with the Zuma and hey if all those realms get destroyed just would open new space to place new realms and we can have fun with that. 

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: November 24, 2011, 05:54:28 PM »
No if Tom did that would be lame. Maybe have them driven out of their lands and tom can make like a little island for them to be driven back to but to make it impossible to destroy them would make the whole game just dumb. Everything realm, and people and Zuma should be able to be conquered. Can he make it extremely hard yes but not impossible but we will never know until a Bloc of realms gather the courage to try a war with the Zuma and hey if all those realms get destroyed just would open new space to place new realms and we can have fun with that.

You obviously don't know Tom. And haven't played on Beluaterra enough.

Zakilevo

« Reply #177: November 24, 2011, 07:03:21 PM »
Why fight a meat grinder?

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #178: November 24, 2011, 07:59:57 PM »
You obviously don't know Tom. And haven't played on Beluaterra enough.

I quit Beluaterra a long time ago it was dumb you could do nothing monsters just were to powerful and every time after an invasion realms where to busy rebuilding to be able to attack each other.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: November 24, 2011, 10:01:38 PM »
I quit Beluaterra a long time ago it was dumb you could do nothing monsters just were to powerful and every time after an invasion realms where to busy rebuilding to be able to attack each other.

Hah.

There's your problem then.

You don't understand the magnitude of the issue.