Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016125 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #180: November 24, 2011, 10:03:47 PM »
I think the whole point of the invasion was making people work together.

But sadly, that is when human nature kicks in and people fight each other even more.

People can never work together even during a crisis.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 03:40:15 AM by Zakilevo »

Vaylon Kenadell

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Vaylon's Website
« Reply #181: November 25, 2011, 01:15:03 AM »
I think the whole point of the invasion was making people work together.

But sadly, that is when the human nature kicks in and people fight each other even more.

People can never work together even during a crisis.

Kinda makes you wonder, eh? Who's the real demon?  ::)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: November 25, 2011, 01:53:04 AM »
Kinda makes you wonder, eh? Who's the real demon?  ::)

Delvin Anaris, of course.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #183: November 25, 2011, 03:09:57 AM »

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #184: November 25, 2011, 07:03:49 AM »
Delvin Anaris, of course.

Glad someone else noticed too.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #185: December 21, 2011, 07:27:31 PM »
So...

How 'bout them Zuma, eh? I'm very curious to see how SA and the theocratic governments react to this most recent development. An SA crusade against the Zuma would be hilarious.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Zakilevo

« Reply #186: December 21, 2011, 07:36:12 PM »
not happening. We are leaning toward ignoring Garret. We already know Garret holds no power in Zuma. He is all talk :P

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187: December 21, 2011, 07:39:02 PM »
The Zuma will have to give us a better reason than what we've seen. So far all we have seen is Garret mouthing off in a ridiculously transparent attempt to goad SA/Zuma into a war so he can get personal revenge on SA for casting him out as a heretic. Brance refuses to have any dealings with Garret. If the Zuma want to talk, they will have to send a different ambassador.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
« Reply #188: December 21, 2011, 07:39:21 PM »
not happening. We are leaning toward ignoring Garret. We already know Garret holds no power in Zuma. He is all talk :P

That and he is seen as a heretic by the Church. Not to be trusted.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189: December 21, 2011, 07:42:54 PM »
We already know Garret holds no power in Zuma.
I hadn't heard anyone claim that. It is pretty clear, though, that Garret is attempting to use the Zuma as leverage in a personal vendetta. Brance will tick by his principles and refuse to deal with the heretic. He could be way off base with this though. If it turns out that he really does speak for the Zuma on this, at least the part about Turin, then things could get very interesting.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

vanKaya

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: December 21, 2011, 08:58:42 PM »
I dont think its wise to put on the blinders and hope that Garrett is just spewing misinformation. When he speaks for the Zuma unofficially I zone him out, but this seemed quite official.

Take it from Terran, even if the Zuma pretty much KNOW you're innocent, they'll still go in and muck up a region or two. If they know you're guilty.........
Fyodor, Terran.   Vitaly, Enweil.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #191: December 21, 2011, 09:31:06 PM »
I hadn't heard anyone claim that. It is pretty clear, though, that Garret is attempting to use the Zuma as leverage in a personal vendetta. Brance will tick by his principles and refuse to deal with the heretic. He could be way off base with this though. If it turns out that he really does speak for the Zuma on this, at least the part about Turin, then things could get very interesting.

lol buddy, don't flatter yourself, kay. I'll proclaim this officially in this OOC forum where even the GM can verify: I, neither as a player, nor Garret as a character (Even though technically you can't really know ICly anyway), have no grudge against Sanguis Astroism or anyone involved. In fact, personally I'd prefer the Church not get involved. Too much paperwork for no gain.

So Indirik, give it a rest. Not everyone has such a long-lasting memory, or cares so deeply about things that happen in this game to warrant having some "vendetta". Anaris can also testify as to my lack of long-term memory. I already forgot who exactly matters in SA anyway.

But in short: Indirik, I am a jerk sometimes. You can also be one. Don't let the fact that I am a jerk give you justification for being one yourself.

Take it easy now, old timer.

Zakilevo

« Reply #192: December 21, 2011, 09:38:26 PM »
lol buddy, don't flatter yourself, kay. I'll proclaim this officially in this OOC forum where even the GM can verify: I, neither as a player, nor Garret as a character (Even though technically you can't really know ICly anyway), have no grudge against Sanguis Astroism or anyone involved. In fact, personally I'd prefer the Church not get involved. Too much paperwork for no gain.

So Indirik, give it a rest. Not everyone has such a long-lasting memory, or cares so deeply about things that happen in this game to warrant having some "vendetta". Anaris can also testify as to my lack of long-term memory. I already forgot who exactly matters in SA anyway.

But in short: Indirik, I am a jerk sometimes. You can also be one. Don't let the fact that I am a jerk give you justification for being one yourself.

Take it easy now, old timer.

I think people who read your never posting again thread can back your words LOL

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #193: December 21, 2011, 09:44:07 PM »
So...

How 'bout them Zuma, eh? I'm very curious to see how SA and the theocratic governments react to this most recent development. An SA crusade against the Zuma would be hilarious.

(cackles maniacally, and hopes no one discovers his true plan to set SA and the Zuma at odds while making it look like an SA plot to set the Moot and the Zuma at odds)

(also wishes he could really accomplish things like that)
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #194: December 21, 2011, 10:01:40 PM »
(cackles maniacally, and hopes no one discovers his true plan to set SA and the Zuma at odds while making it look like an SA plot to set the Moot and the Zuma at odds)

(also wishes he could really accomplish things like that)

You had me for a split second there!
After all it's a roleplaying game.