Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1017341 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #300: February 07, 2012, 07:56:02 PM »
You know why SA is boring and why the North is boring is because when someone tries to get something started. The horde that is the SA followers just jump on their back and destroys it before it even has a chance to take off.

Start naming things that SA has crushed, where that thing did not willingly put on the red shirt and grab the pokey stick.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #301: February 07, 2012, 08:13:30 PM »
He's talking about his own character who is trying to subvert Morek form the inside. It's a bold attempt... that is not likely to succeed in my opinion, but he is welcome to try. It does liven things up.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302: February 07, 2012, 08:40:44 PM »
"Morek crushes me every time I do something" is a lot different than "SA crushes everything".

Plenty of people inside SA have done all kinds of things to liven it up. Look at all the stuff that Allison has pulled. She keeps getting bounced up and down the hierarchy like crazy. She was even kicked out, then brought back in, and is an elder with a huge following. And look at Garrett. He challenged a lot of the preconceptions that many members of SA had. With a bit more careful handling, Garret could have accomplished some major changes in SA.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #303: February 07, 2012, 08:53:05 PM »
You all  miss understand.  While yes it gets annoying sometimes when things are not working out they way you want but that's ok if a throw out enough plans and schemes one will eventually work haha.

No I was talking about what this north and SA has become. The North now is just a large Bloc of allied realms with as things stand no chance at any conflict, I just want to see the Bloc broken up a little and have some interesting conflicts.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #304: February 07, 2012, 08:58:27 PM »
No I was talking about what this north and SA has become. The North now is just a large Bloc of allied realms with as things stand no chance at any conflict, I just want to see the Bloc broken up a little and have some interesting conflicts.

But we want to gobble up the south first!  :D
After all it's a roleplaying game.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #305: February 07, 2012, 11:13:00 PM »
Tell you what, for a large gold donation we can send some Lurians north. If they can't get some wars going then no one can. Purchase this month and we can provide 2 ex queens for the price of one.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #306: February 08, 2012, 01:15:41 AM »
Tell you what, for a large gold donation we can send some Lurians north. If they can't get some wars going then no one can. Purchase this month and we can provide 2 ex queens for the price of one.

I'd be willing to pay Lurians to taunt SA or the Zuma...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #307: February 08, 2012, 02:50:32 AM »
I'd be willing to pay Lurians to taunt SA or the Zuma...

What do you mean. That is just what we do while waiting for which ever Lurian realm we are currently arguing with to reply. When we are REALLY bored we try to make it look like another Lurian realm has issues with the Zuma or SA. I think its just gotten to the point that both parties ignore us.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #308: February 08, 2012, 03:02:26 AM »

Yet you're going to make him pay for shipping? What a terrible deal!
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #309: February 08, 2012, 03:07:05 AM »
Yet you're going to make him pay for shipping? What a terrible deal!

You think that is bad, I wasn't going to include their wardrobes either. Can you imagine the expense of fitting them out with the requisite gowns?

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #310: February 08, 2012, 03:13:08 AM »
Maybe SA and the 'Moot should fight it out for a round or two... 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #311: February 08, 2012, 03:18:41 AM »
Maybe SA and the 'Moot should fight it out for a round or two...

I heard the Moot thinks SA are all girls and the Stars are just burning collections of gas. PS they said Allison is a crappy dresser.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #312: February 08, 2012, 04:41:03 AM »
They also said her ass always looks fat in that dress.

Zakilevo

« Reply #313: February 08, 2012, 05:03:12 AM »
Really? I never knew Allison was fat! She sounds too active.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #314: February 08, 2012, 05:24:43 AM »
Yes Allison always struck me more as the skinny bitch type. Maybe even attractive, except for that hole in her head...