Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016625 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #555: March 04, 2012, 05:09:15 AM »
So the punishment for multi-cheating to that degree isn't a lifetime ban, then, obviously.

egamma

« Reply #556: March 04, 2012, 07:55:55 AM »
There are two or three others here in the forums, including the player of the Psyche family and even a member of the dev team.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #557: March 04, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »
There are two or three others here in the forums, including the player of the Psyche family and even a member of the dev team.

That being said, was there a pardon given? It was pretty serious cheating that had pretty serious consequences...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #558: March 04, 2012, 06:28:06 PM »
He was the worst cheater in recent memory. I think we as players on Dwilight should make a fairly concerted effort make him feel unwelcome by outright banning him from any kingdom he shows up to. The guy sounds like a major dork.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #559: March 04, 2012, 06:43:57 PM »
I believe the official response to his cheating was that he had left the game himself, and so because he was gone there was no need to address the issue at the time. However, I think that should be looked at again, because he is obviously back and there is little question as to the guilt of the matter.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Chaotrance13

« Reply #560: March 04, 2012, 07:06:12 PM »
In that case there shouldn't be any action until someone with the relevant authority (whether that's Tom or the Titans is up to them) decides if his past offences stand and if they have any effect on his current account.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #561: March 04, 2012, 08:00:16 PM »
He might have made 50 forum accounts and right at this moment could be conducting hundreds of seperate conversations with himself... Who knows I could be the only real person here!!!!!!!!!!!

egamma

« Reply #562: March 04, 2012, 08:12:56 PM »
He might have made 50 forum accounts and right at this moment could be conducting hundreds of seperate conversations with himself... Who knows I could be the only real person here!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually..the others didn't want me to tell you...we're actually YOU. You have multiple personality disorder, and one of them is a brilliant game designer, others are competent and hardworking developers, one is a cheater named twinblade, etc.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #563: March 04, 2012, 08:44:20 PM »
Actually..the others didn't want me to tell you...we're actually YOU. You have multiple personality disorder, and one of them is a brilliant game designer, others are competent and hardworking developers, one is a cheater named twinblade, etc.

I must have wrote this earlier to throw myself off of discovering that I am actually Twinblade? I can't fool myself!... I mean you are onto me, but you are actually me so its me who is onto you but I know its me so I just make it seem like I know its you but actually its me... 8)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #564: March 04, 2012, 09:44:47 PM »
Well this is getting confusing... and off topic
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #565: March 04, 2012, 10:18:09 PM »
SANGUIS ASTROISM IS EVIL!!! ok back on topic, discuss!

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #566: March 04, 2012, 10:19:47 PM »
SANGUIS ASTROISM IS EVIL!!! ok back on topic, discuss!

So, will SA be destroyed before or after they take over the world?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #567: March 04, 2012, 10:46:05 PM »
I'm a bit curious at how many newcomers that Kabrinskia's getting. We got quite a few in the past two weeks.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #568: March 04, 2012, 10:57:33 PM »
Well judging with Twinblades arrival you haven't gotten any new arrivals at all... lolz

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #569: March 04, 2012, 11:05:38 PM »
This thread has suddenly become a lot more fun.  ;D