Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016771 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #615: March 17, 2012, 03:48:38 AM »
Wow Creed you are so interesting you got someone to make a forum account to post about it. ( I am being serious)
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #616: March 17, 2012, 04:36:13 AM »
Are you like Martin Luther (Lutheranism)? Or John Smith (Mormonism)?

If I had to pick one it would probably be  Lutheranism but that is just me others might see it a different way.

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #617: March 17, 2012, 04:38:21 AM »
Wow Creed you are so interesting you got someone to make a forum account to post about it. ( I am being serious)

Yeah I try to keep Creed a interesting character. He is the kind of character you either love or you hate there is no in between. 

Zakilevo

« Reply #618: March 17, 2012, 04:46:16 AM »
Yeah I try to keep Creed a interesting character. He is the kind of character you either love or you hate there is no in between.

Just like Allison?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #619: March 17, 2012, 04:48:23 AM »
Ah, well that tells me a lot actually about your character very interesting in the way he acts but some think it shouldn't be done so hate him others think its great and love him. Am I right?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #620: March 17, 2012, 05:06:29 AM »
Hey now, I have been debating on it.  Just finally had someone who was involved enough in morek now. Though I think Allison is a bit more stubborn and crazy then creed is.

Yes most of the church hates Creed because he dares to be a bit different.

I would also agree that Creed would be a Lutheranism or some other protestant vain but not as far different as Mormonism
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 05:15:18 AM by Pike »

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #621: March 17, 2012, 05:14:35 AM »
Ah, well that tells me a lot actually about your character very interesting in the way he acts but some think it shouldn't be done so hate him others think its great and love him. Am I right?

Yeah that sounds about right.

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #622: March 17, 2012, 05:16:08 AM »
Just like Allison?

Naw I dont think creed is  like Allison but a few people have compared creed to Allison. I don't believe Creed is as crazy as Allison.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #623: March 17, 2012, 05:19:14 AM »
I like how everyone classifies Allison as crazy. I don't know much about her other then that she is kinda considered a warmonger in my realm and the obvious of her being ruler of Kabrinskia.
― G.K. Chesterton

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #624: March 17, 2012, 06:49:14 AM »
I like how everyone classifies Allison as crazy. I don't know much about her other then that she is kinda considered a warmonger in my realm and the obvious of her being ruler of Kabrinskia.

And has had a hole made in the head. Literally.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #625: March 17, 2012, 08:57:53 AM »
And has a loyal Lord in Gustav Kuriga, a man who has a lonely dire wolf and has named himself "Kabrinski's Wolf".

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #626: March 17, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »
I would also agree that Creed would be a Lutheranism or some other protestant vain but not as far different as Mormonism

Martin Luther did not add a new extra god and claimed he was better than the other gods, did he?
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #627: March 17, 2012, 09:42:46 AM »
I would say that Creed is the most dynamic and exteme rebels that has ever graced the halls of Sanguis Astroism in its entire history since the beginning of time eternal, way before the big bang...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #628: March 17, 2012, 10:41:49 AM »
Martin Luther did not add a new extra god and claimed he was better than the other gods, did he?

He added a fourth star and claims it to be more important than the previous three?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #629: March 17, 2012, 11:27:32 AM »
He added a fourth star and claims it to be more important than the previous three?

Yes.
After all it's a roleplaying game.