Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016401 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #630: March 17, 2012, 11:40:16 AM »
...inspiring.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #631: March 17, 2012, 11:46:00 AM »
...inspiring.

He did not imbue this fourth Star with flammae, however.  I'm not overly worried. ;)
After all it's a roleplaying game.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #632: March 17, 2012, 11:47:59 AM »
He did not imbue this fourth Star with flammae, however.  I'm not overly worried. ;)

Little he knows the fourth Star is actually the Sun! 8)
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
« Reply #633: March 17, 2012, 01:42:07 PM »
Little he knows the fourth Star is actually the Sun! 8)

If I remember his shenanigans correctly, the fourth star was "Darkness" or some such.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #634: March 17, 2012, 02:10:15 PM »
Yes most of the church hates Creed because he dares to be a bit different.
Different does not equate to good.

No offense to the player, but the character Creed is arrogant, crude, rude, insulting, etc. Not a pleasant experience to interact with at all.

Allison is very frustrating, arrogant, and aggressive, but in a completely different sense. Whereas Allison tries makes controversy in order to get things done and move toward a goal and make progress, it feels to me like Creed wants to cause trouble just to cause trouble. It's "I want to be controversial", but he has really nothing to *be* controversial about.

That's just the feeling I've gotten. Others may have a different experience.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #635: March 17, 2012, 02:49:41 PM »
arrogant, crude, rude, insulting, etc. Not a pleasant experience to interact with at all.

I find the same can be said about quite a few members of the SA faith.  Why is it that Creed is condemned for acting that way but supporters of the faith are not?  Is

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #636: March 17, 2012, 03:05:03 PM »
Different does not equate to good.

No offense to the player, but the character Creed is arrogant, crude, rude, insulting, etc. Not a pleasant experience to interact with at all.

Allison is very frustrating, arrogant, and aggressive, but in a completely different sense. Whereas Allison tries makes controversy in order to get things done and move toward a goal and make progress, it feels to me like Creed wants to cause trouble just to cause trouble. It's "I want to be controversial", but he has really nothing to *be* controversial about.

That's just the feeling I've gotten. Others may have a different experience.

I can see what you are saying and yes creed can be arrogant, crude, rude and insulting sometimes but that is only sometimes if you interacted with me somewhat you would find my character quite fun to RP with.

You have to remember to that Creed is hated by the church and it is not uncommon for him to receive death threats or bans but everything that Creed does is for a larger goal. You may not be able to see what that goal is but when it does happen you will see why he has acted the way he did.

Also I am a noble are nobles suppose to act arrogant, rude and insulting sometimes.

Indirik I ask that you have your character interact with Creed again and I a sure you can have fun with him. 

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #637: March 17, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

As for everyone saying Creed believes in a fourth star it is not really a fourth star in the since like the blood stars it is totally different. While I don't blame people for having this misconception due to that fact I have not yet really shared the 4 books of the Dark Star with anyone besides a select few.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #638: March 17, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »
I like how everyone classifies Allison as crazy. I don't know much about her other then that she is kinda considered a warmonger in my realm and the obvious of her being ruler of Kabrinskia.

Allison is crazy.  She had a hole drilled into her skull.  It took a lot of work for Allison to get the reputation she has.  Unfortunately for her she gained many enemies to get where she is.  Most of them are in the church too.   
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #639: March 17, 2012, 04:40:26 PM »
Allison is crazy.  She had a hole drilled into her skull.  It took a lot of work for Allison to get the reputation she has.  Unfortunately for her she gained many enemies to get where she is.  Most of them are in the church too.

Allison never really crossed the line into heresy. She knows where the line is, and she prodded it to see if it bent, but she always ended up on the right side of it.

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #640: March 17, 2012, 05:48:30 PM »

Allison never really crossed the line into heresy. She knows where the line is, and she prodded it to see if it bent, but she always ended up on the right side of it.

And you know what that is good for Allison but it would never be any fun if everyone just agreed with the majority views. You have to have players that challenge the status quo or the game would become stagnate. I try to liven up the game of course some people are not going to like how I go about it but then I have people that have enjoyed how I have played Creed.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 05:51:30 PM by Creed »

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #641: March 17, 2012, 06:14:15 PM »
And you know what that is good for Allison but it would never be any fun if everyone just agreed with the majority views. You have to have players that challenge the status quo or the game would become stagnate. I try to liven up the game of course some people are not going to like how I go about it but then I have people that have enjoyed how I have played Creed.

Oh, sure. I enjoy it!

Naw I dont think creed is  like Allison but a few people have compared creed to Allison. I don't believe Creed is as crazy as Allison.

I was just trying to explain that the craziness scale is not the right one to consider here. SA has no a priori problem with crazy people. If that's how the Stars roll, we go with it.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #642: March 17, 2012, 06:14:25 PM »

Wasn't she excommunicated once?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chaotrance13

« Reply #643: March 17, 2012, 06:28:41 PM »
Wasn't she excommunicated once?

If I recall correctly, that was for misusing her station as a Priest and as a Light of the faith to commit an auto de fe.

egamma

« Reply #644: March 17, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »

Headache cure? Not unheard of.