Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016756 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #660: March 20, 2012, 01:43:06 PM »
The funny part is that the other SA rulers don't care.  No one in the church or other rulers have said anything to Allison about this whole incident.   I'm playing it off as Terran being dumb.   They did agree for the Trader to show up and then got mad when the Trader showed up.   Just silly.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #661: March 20, 2012, 02:06:40 PM »
Heh. We agreed for a trade in Faithill, but have scout reports of a trader in Vashgew. Bit of a difference.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #662: March 20, 2012, 03:26:43 PM »
Personally happy Allison is stirring stuff up . In game not so happy about it, but I personally am ready for some crazy stuff going on.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #663: March 20, 2012, 05:09:57 PM »
Personally happy Allison is stirring stuff up . In game not so happy about it, but I personally am ready for some crazy stuff going on.

I just want something to happen. :P
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #664: March 20, 2012, 05:12:08 PM »
I think we all just want something to hapen

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665: March 20, 2012, 05:18:42 PM »
Oh, the anticipation! Just wait for the big reveal. You won't be disappointed. :D
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #666: March 20, 2012, 06:29:36 PM »
Never are when it's a Kabrinski scheme.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #667: March 21, 2012, 12:45:30 AM »
I think we all just want something to hapen

Nah, I'm fine with all being peaceful. I have plenty of wars with all my other chars.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #668: March 21, 2012, 12:59:15 AM »
Nah, I'm fine with all being peaceful. I have plenty of wars with all my other chars.

You are lame.

We need everybody to do their part in blowing this thing out of proportion. It's a team effort.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #669: March 21, 2012, 01:02:05 AM »

lol thats the lamest thing I have ever heard( you are joking right?)... You can never have too much war. :P
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #670: March 21, 2012, 12:43:45 PM »
lol thats the lamest thing I have ever heard( you are joking right?)... You can never have too much war. :P

There's enough politics on Dwilight to keep be entertained without conflict. Keeping peace is a war of its own.

Hell, getting food and surviving is a struggle on its own. War is for the bored with nothing better to do (as all my other characters).

Where Guillaume tries to get as much war as possible for his realm, Machiavel does the opposite. That's pretty much what he was elected for. There's absolutely nothing to gain with war, and even a victory can be quite costly.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #671: March 21, 2012, 01:28:30 PM »
There's absolutely nothing to gain with war
Bragging rights, and another notch on your sword hilt.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #672: March 21, 2012, 03:36:33 PM »

Hell, getting food and surviving is a struggle on its own. War is for the bored with nothing better to do (as all my other characters).

Exactly, I am in Morek where we have plenty of food.    playing with little groups of monsers and undead will only amuse you so long.  Which is why creeds arguments and the idea of a war are very interesting

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #673: March 21, 2012, 04:24:36 PM »
I know of two major conflicts brewing, but nobody else seems to be wanting to help them boil over. I tell ya, trying to start a war on your own is tricky business.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #674: March 21, 2012, 04:31:43 PM »
Well, just to let you know, it's your fault it's going slow. :) Not that you would know that. I'm just sayin'...