Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016231 times)

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #795: March 30, 2012, 07:39:24 AM »
It's so weird seeing people use my not-particularly-common real name to talk about a character IC. I saw this post and thought, "Wait, what? What am I running for?"

I think you sent me an OOC message about that in-game, too. 8)
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #796: March 30, 2012, 07:49:58 AM »
Hah, I did. How do you pronounce your character's name, out of curiosity?

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #797: March 30, 2012, 04:08:01 PM »
Hah, I did. How do you pronounce your character's name, out of curiosity?

I always pronounce it "Owen", though I think it can also be pronounced "Ewan", as in "Obi-wan Kenobi".  :P

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #798: March 30, 2012, 06:16:57 PM »
I always pronounce it "Owen", though I think it can also be pronounced "Ewan", as in "Obi-wan Kenobi".  :P

I kinda read it as "Yogan" or "Johann"...
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #799: March 30, 2012, 07:48:02 PM »
The proper pronunciation is Oh-han, with the emphasis on the first syllable and a very short, almost non-existent 'a' sound in the second syllable. But I just use "Owen", as it's easier and is the anglicised version of that name.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #800: March 31, 2012, 06:49:32 PM »
Woot Woot!  War!!
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #801: March 31, 2012, 09:28:15 PM »
Honk honk yo tech-9 in the air my homies... Ok war this fun!
We live lives in beautiful lies...

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #802: April 02, 2012, 09:04:31 AM »
Eoghan's been captured by rogues and is still in jail, what news from the Riddermark?  Is Allison excommunicated (again) yet?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #803: April 02, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »
Eoghan's been captured by rogues and is still in jail, what news from the Riddermark?  Is Allison excommunicated (again) yet?

Nope. Now there is a insult slugfest between Karibash and Turin/Thomas. I'm enjoying it.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #804: April 02, 2012, 01:36:34 PM »
Yeah, now i'm arguing with him. Funny stuff.. I called him old man and stuff feels so good!!!! No offense to him in real life though... I'm sure he is a handsome gent with an amazing wife that models everyday of her life. *wink* *wink* good job ;)
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #805: April 04, 2012, 08:00:05 AM »
Nope. Now there is a insult slugfest between Karibash and Turin/Thomas. I'm enjoying it.

I'm glad, Karibash is hella mad though. My one issue is that dates have been goofed, I left Averoth before Saxons existed in Thulsoma ;_; it's ancient history for everyone else, but to me it's still fresh...
thomas is dodging the duel, saying he's on business in solaria but i'm looking forward to dueling Turin. And you. Get ready!
i think my insults and threats have been pretty good, yes?

Yeah, now i'm arguing with him. Funny stuff.. I called him old man and stuff feels so good!!!! No offense to him in real life though... I'm sure he is a handsome gent with an amazing wife that models everyday of her life. *wink* *wink* good job ;)

Ironically, I'm a 20 year old university student. I hope you're ready to duel, Karibash is not going to forget. He's been semi-retired for a while, and to have all these young'uns suddenly doubting him is pretty much the best way to get him explode back into south-east kill everything mode. I believe I am to duel you as well, and you're in Astrum too so you can't run  ;)

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #806: April 04, 2012, 08:36:38 AM »
Man, I wish Eoghan wasn't jailed for the duration of all that.  Sounds like crazy things went down while I was out.

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #807: April 04, 2012, 04:02:22 PM »
I'm glad, Karibash is hella mad though. My one issue is that dates have been goofed, I left Averoth before Saxons existed in Thulsoma ;_; it's ancient history for everyone else, but to me it's still fresh...
thomas is dodging the duel, saying he's on business in solaria but i'm looking forward to dueling Turin. And you. Get ready!

Ironically, I'm a 20 year old university student. I hope you're ready to duel, Karibash is not going to forget. He's been semi-retired for a while, and to have all these young'uns suddenly doubting him is pretty much the best way to get him explode back into south-east kill everything mode. I believe I am to duel you as well, and you're in Astrum too so you can't run  ;)

Eh, time for Ekirt to die I guess I need to bring another noble to Westmoor. Your Saxon buddies have arrived in Fontan. ;)
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #808: April 04, 2012, 08:19:28 PM »
The Army of the Maddening Star (Kabrinskia), sponsored by Lady Allison Kabrinski, Priestess of Sanguis Astroism, Grandmistress of Kabrinskia, Duchess of the Maddening Star, Margravine of Golden Farrow, Ambassador of Kabrinskia

Now that's a title.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #809: April 04, 2012, 08:22:43 PM »

Ugh, Thomas... we don't want him anymore, can you please take him back?