Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1030732 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #810: April 16, 2012, 08:22:05 PM »
Why do nobles like to accuse Allison of wrongdoing?  It seems she can't sneeze without it being some sort of conspiracy and have a Magistratum called.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #811: April 16, 2012, 08:26:28 PM »
Because she's usually up to something sneaky and underhanded.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #812: April 16, 2012, 10:05:14 PM »
Because she's usually up to something sneaky and underhanded.

I've really got to get to know this Allison. Brom and her could make great friends.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #813: April 16, 2012, 10:15:43 PM »
Why do nobles like to accuse Allison of wrongdoing?  It seems she can't sneeze without it being some sort of conspiracy and have a Magistratum called.

lol, is there another Magistratum being called? lulz.

Here's hoping Kabrinskia is thrown into spiritual and political chaos at the height of a war.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #814: April 16, 2012, 10:17:13 PM »

Here's hoping Kabrinskia is thrown into spiritual and political chaos at the height of a war.

No they need to wait and do that until after Kabrinskia provokes the full-scale war, so that they can actually lose stuff.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #815: April 16, 2012, 10:36:07 PM »
Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually supposed to be leading a Magistratum right now, only I haven't gotten all the other Lights to respond yet.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #816: April 16, 2012, 10:38:28 PM »

I don't even know what's going on with the first Magistratum regarding Allison's alleged abuse of status/power. Now people are trying to accuse her of manipulating the elections by telling people how to vote...

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #817: April 16, 2012, 10:53:17 PM »
I love how all the Allisonites are acting so outraged at all the accusations of corruption- as I recall it, such accusations against the Elders were Allison's specialty back in the day.

Then again she got away with it and the Elders are apparently unable to do the same, so she obviously did something right. I am definitely enjoying not being an Elder atm  ;D

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #818: April 17, 2012, 12:32:34 AM »
The Elders didn't have a horde of followers to speak up on their behalf, since they were mostly quiet except when they made decisions.  Allison, however, has her entire country backing her up and has proven quite apt at whipping them into a fervour.
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #819: April 17, 2012, 02:00:35 AM »
You know what it is: Allison just works harder than everyone else. It's not easy getting so many people willing to follow you. The other Elders who oppose Allison have certainly never bothered. You don't play the game, don't complain when you lose  :)

I have been trying to explain this to certain others. Fortunately Lysander doesn't much care. Allison winning the Regency might even be a good thing by his lights, it remains to be seen.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #820: April 17, 2012, 03:08:37 AM »
As controversial as Allison is I thank the stars she is IG or I would die of boredom. Most people want to defeat Allison and see her banished far away or dead. In the past I was like that to but realized the best way to beat Allison is to join Allison in her merry making, trouble making... Because when Allison destroys Dwilight one day in some epic war or trickery..  There will only be a few nobles left standing and I plan on being one of them. Friend or foe I am going to help Allison sew chaos and destruction all the while. Dwilight and BM is best played as a dramatic tragedy.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #821: April 17, 2012, 03:29:50 AM »
As controversial as Allison is I thank the stars she is IG or I would die of boredom. Most people want to defeat Allison and see her banished far away or dead. In the past I was like that to but realized the best way to beat Allison is to join Allison in her merry making, trouble making... Because when Allison destroys Dwilight one day in some epic war or trickery..  There will only be a few nobles left standing and I plan on being one of them. Friend or foe I am going to help Allison sew chaos and destruction all the while. Dwilight and BM is best played as a dramatic tragedy.
Says the one defending Terran from Kabrinskia...though I am glad you are but the two things seem to contradict each other
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #822: April 17, 2012, 03:33:40 AM »
Most of you have very singular plots and paths that wind down roads of black or white... Glaumring wanders complex trails of grey.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #823: April 17, 2012, 03:51:19 AM »
IOW: He's lost. :P
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #824: April 17, 2012, 03:52:37 AM »
Perhaps...  8)