Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016760 times)

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #855: April 26, 2012, 10:26:57 PM »
The way I see it, SA priests should take the sides of their realm, and not stay neutral in any conflict. I would love to see priests on both side of the Summerdale/Libero war using the peasants to help win the war. Who's side is the Bloodstars on?

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #856: April 26, 2012, 11:15:36 PM »
I haven't seen a crusade called on any SA state that declares war on another one, so I don't see where this is coming from...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857: April 26, 2012, 11:38:48 PM »
I agree with Gustav. We've had two crusades called, and they we're Averoth and Thulsoma.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #858: April 26, 2012, 11:57:51 PM »
I agree with Gustav. We've had two crusades called, and they we're Averoth and Thulsoma.

And we might see the third one....

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #859: April 27, 2012, 12:11:28 AM »
And we might see the third one....

On Kabrinskia? Cause that would be hilarious from my perspective.

It'll probably be on some realm I don't care about though. One of those eastern or northeastern ones prolly. Maybe on Luria? That'd be funny too.
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #860: April 27, 2012, 12:34:07 AM »
The issue lately is that no one on SA will fight another SA , and then if they do they try to get a crusade called on eschother. Its part of the reason why Asylon went to war with Kabrinskia, to show Astroists that its ok to fight. I know we are still using an alliance but I wouldnt really have one if we didnt have to worry about fighting all of SA , since that isnt happening we will not ally with anymore kingdoms and even review allainces, or merely have short term goal alliances, instead of sweeping long term alliances.

Libero and Summerdale are fighting, both faithful realms. And Morek isn't even taking sides, which is probably good because they would almost certainly swing it one way or the other. As for the rest, what do you want? We're all former colonies of Morek or Astrum, and so far those ties have been quite strong.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #861: April 27, 2012, 01:16:48 AM »
So the Zuma declare war on Morek, but its ok for Kabrinskia to allow the Zuma passage? How long until the Zuma start using boats to Morek from Golden Farrow?
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #862: April 27, 2012, 01:21:30 AM »
So the Zuma declare war on Morek, but its ok for Kabrinskia to allow the Zuma passage? How long until the Zuma start using boats to Morek from Golden Farrow?

Next thing we know there will be a Daimon called "PatchyPatchy." I'm talking Pirate Daimons here, people.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #863: April 27, 2012, 01:49:12 AM »

It'll probably be on some realm I don't care about though. One of those eastern or northeastern ones prolly. Maybe on Luria? That'd be funny too.

Ain't nobody in Luria that's dumb enough to earn that, uh, honor.  Not anymore, at least.  ;D

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #864: April 27, 2012, 01:58:00 AM »

A crusade is likely against a non-SA realm, which means a realm you probably care a lot about.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #865: April 27, 2012, 03:03:14 AM »
A crusade is likely against a non-SA realm, which means a realm you probably care a lot about.

Oh, so Perdan then?
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #866: April 27, 2012, 03:50:23 AM »

No, we would not declare a crusade on one of our own. Until there's a schism, that is. Then it will be time to burn those heretics who butter their bread on the bottom instead of the top.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #867: April 27, 2012, 08:12:02 AM »
No, we would not declare a crusade on one of our own. Until there's a schism, that is. Then it will be time to burn those heretics who butter their bread on the bottom instead of the top.

Did you read what I wrote?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #868: April 27, 2012, 11:38:46 AM »
It's nice to see a Summerdale/Libero war; it breaks the status quo of 'SA theocracies do not fight one another!!!'

(And yes, Summerdale/Libero can be considered theocracies right now. Does it even have other religions other than SA?)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869: April 27, 2012, 01:38:01 PM »
Neither of them are theocracies by any means.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.