Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016220 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #915: April 29, 2012, 10:19:57 PM »
That number seems to be all characters that have ever joined Sanguis Astroism, rather than the number we had when the 200th joined.

Yep, that's it.

In-game it says we have 107 members (+23 paused, or is that 23 of which are paused?).

It's 107 unpaused plus 23 paused members, afaik.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #916: April 30, 2012, 12:24:32 AM »
SA is far from irrelevant. A bit jammed up and without direction at the
Moment but far from irrelevant.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #917: April 30, 2012, 12:26:05 AM »
A bit jammed up and without direction at the Moment

As it should be.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #918: April 30, 2012, 08:03:28 PM »
Mhmm. SA was nice when its 'controversial' edicts were challenged by people both in and out of the church. Now, people outside the church just pretty much roll with whatever SA wants, and seeing as the population in the Church is dwindling down, they won't be enough to bring interesting things about.

We have 80+ people in the full membership alone. With aspirants I think the recipient list when sending to all members is 170+. Add in the paused people and there over 200 characters in the Church as of right now, which is more than we've ever had.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #919: May 04, 2012, 12:33:47 PM »
It's nice to be back in the Elder Council; feels like we'll have this new charter done by the end of Summer (in-game Summer, even), which will leave plenty of time for being dissatisfied with whatever Morek decides to do about the Bohai incident before Allison gets me kicked out of the Consulate again. 8)
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #920: May 04, 2012, 05:10:28 PM »
Bohai incident?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #921: May 04, 2012, 05:25:19 PM »
Creed Avon sacked the temple in Bohai (which he is Count of), which caused quite a stir; apparently it was the result of a cell-phone miss-click (or so I'm told), but the in-game consequences should be interesting regardless.  Within the Church, Eoghan was calling for him to be declared an Enemy of the Faith but his Duke, and the High Inquisitor of Morek, and the Grandmaster of Morek, and another Morekian Duchess all spoke up in his defense demanding we let them handle it.  Could lead to some interesting shenanigans, especially since Creed is already an excommunicated heretic.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #922: May 04, 2012, 08:15:54 PM »
Bohai incident?

Interested? There is a temple near you where you can subscribe to hear all the latest news and gossip!!
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #923: May 04, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »
Interested? There is a temple near you where you can subscribe to hear all the latest news and gossip!!

Where?! *grabs torch*

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #924: May 04, 2012, 08:30:58 PM »
Where?! *grabs torch*

Everywhere! That's the beauty of it!

You're practically already surrounded!
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #925: May 04, 2012, 08:36:44 PM »
Gonna need more torches...

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #926: May 04, 2012, 08:39:48 PM »
*sets up a stand, the words "Sanguis Astroism donations" crossed out and replaced with "Get your torches"* Get your torches here! Lots of torches! Absolutely no chance they'll leak oil onto you and cause you to catch fire on the way to a temple...

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #927: May 11, 2012, 12:37:27 PM »
So, how 'bout them Crusades?

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #928: May 11, 2012, 07:17:05 PM »
About that.

The Daimon is an enemy of man, an enemy of the Faith, and an enemy of the Bloodstars. For such a beast does shun the Stars, and indeed its mind is with the force of fear and the frightful fangs which it uses to rend flesh and Realm alike.

I myself have seen the horrors spilling out of the mountains, ravaging all in their path, caring nothing but to consume. I have seen them turn the tide of battle - to the woe indeed of those who allied with them. Friends and enemies alike are but victims to their murderous rage. It is a tricky thing indeed when some have tried to make friends with these things. With such friends, I would rather be friendless!

If it is the Prophet's will, then I say, so be it, and let the armies of the realms of the Church go forth and make an end of these monstrous terrors we call the Zuma! (Though I admit to be desiring to hear our Prophet's blessing himself - I pray none take offense at that!)

To those who say the Vision received in Golden Farrow was not a Prophecy - these are but differences of words. When we speak of that which the Prophet sees, we speak of Prophecy, for that is the gift his Bloodstar-attuned and enlightened nature works. To those who question the Prophecies in general - woe to you, and shame, for you are like the very beast which shuns the stars yourself! Not all who shun the stars may be Daimon in form, after all. A shadow of infidelity, wherever the source, darkens.

Now, as ever, is the time where a man's Faith shall decide his fate. We should all give serious contemplation, and meditate upon the Prophet's words, and pray to the Divine Bloodstars for guidance. And ask ourselves: is my faith like that of a stone, placed in a sacred field by our Most Holy Prophet? Or is it like some shallow thing, a mask to be worn, a hollow suit of armor to be worn at a tournament, a robe to be wrapped upon our shoulders and then discarded secretly when we are alone?

Rabisu Daycryn of Kabrinskia, Priest of Sanguis Astroism
Luminary of Sanguis Astroism
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #929: May 11, 2012, 07:30:26 PM »
So, how 'bout them Crusades?

I am still waiting to hear from the Holy Profit himself.  Until then it is all conjecture and wishful thinking.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused