Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016956 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #930: May 11, 2012, 07:44:15 PM »
I am still waiting to hear from the Holy Profit himself.  Until then it is all conjecture and wishful thinking.

1. Declare a Crusade against the Zuma.
2. March all Armies to Nightmarch.
3. ? ? ?
4. Holy Profit!

No offence meant, just light-hearted joke ;)

egamma

« Reply #931: May 11, 2012, 07:50:12 PM »
Yes, the prophet in D'Hara declares religious war, Allison declares war on the Zuma, and the Zuma attack Kabrinskia. Perfect!

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #932: May 11, 2012, 08:11:21 PM »
Yes, the prophet in D'Hara declares religious war, Allison declares war on the Zuma, and the Zuma attack Kabrinskia. Perfect!

You see that is a problem... the Zuma are helping Kabrinskia, so why would we want to declare war upon them.

I believe that Allison will be able to get temples built in Zuma lands soon as well.... At least that is what we are hoping for.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

egamma

« Reply #933: May 11, 2012, 08:32:44 PM »
You see that is a problem... the Zuma are helping Kabrinskia, so why would we want to declare war upon them.

Because Allison is a fanatic.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #934: May 11, 2012, 08:43:03 PM »

Fanatic about her personal worship of the Maddening Star perhaps. About following the pronouncements of the Prophet? Not in the least. She has little, if any, respect for him.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #935: May 11, 2012, 08:54:46 PM »

If people think Allison is the only—or even the most powerful—hard liner in SA, that misperception is gonna result in some serious lulz in the future.  Some characters are just less overt about it.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #936: May 11, 2012, 10:29:11 PM »
Holy Profit

I'm not in SA.... but these seems like good grounds for some excommunication to me!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #937: May 12, 2012, 12:25:31 AM »
If people think Allison is the only—or even the most powerful—hard liner in SA, that misperception is gonna result in some serious lulz in the future.  Some characters are just less overt about it.

There's also this.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #938: May 12, 2012, 07:40:55 AM »
Yeah, I hear that Malus guy is a real bad egg!

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #939: May 12, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »
Yeah, I hear that Malus guy is a real bad egg!

As are all Lurians  ;)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #940: May 12, 2012, 07:56:01 AM »
Bah, there's barely any real Lurians left... We've been taken over by softies!

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #941: May 12, 2012, 08:03:06 AM »
BROM!!!????
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #942: May 12, 2012, 08:04:29 AM »
Bah, there's barely any real Lurians left... We've been taken over by softies!

How about all of those Lurians who have hated each other in the past, unite and win?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #943: May 12, 2012, 08:31:39 AM »
A lot of those aren't Lurians as well ;) Brom's a self-admitted serial rebel... I'd be surprised (and impressed) if he ever manages to return there peacefully :p

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #944: May 12, 2012, 09:31:33 AM »
BROM!!!????

You're catching on...

A lot of those aren't Lurians as well ;) Brom's a self-admitted serial rebel... I'd be surprised (and impressed) if he ever manages to return there peacefully :p

Shoot, I'm surprised Brom managed to return to Luria peacefully this past time. Not to mention being handed a realm council position almost right off the bat once arriving.

Brom probably could have had a chance at returning peacefully again if it wasn't for Alice now that he's joined SA. SA bring him some new friends, and I believe will give him the chance to rectify himself (somewhat) in the eyes of those of Luria who are members of SA. Not that they'll ever trust him, but there are ways for Brom to return peacefully since he does still hold many friends in Luria. (Not that anyone will publicly admit to it). Sadly, there are over 3x as many people who consider him an enemy. And those people talk a lot more.

So essentially, SA is the answer to all of the problems in the world.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."