Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016581 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #945: May 12, 2012, 05:44:31 PM »
So essentially, SA is the answer to all of the problems in the world.

It's about time people started to admit it.

Zakilevo

« Reply #946: May 12, 2012, 07:40:25 PM »
Brom has been enlightened by the Stars!

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #947: May 16, 2012, 05:22:42 PM »
Some fascinating new developments in SA lately. Crusade against the Zuma? Allison says she's more enlightened than anyone except "perhaps" the Prophet? Rabisu starts to lose his !@#$? All this and more.
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #948: May 16, 2012, 07:20:44 PM »
Rabisu shouldnt bite the hand that feeds him...
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #949: May 17, 2012, 03:36:43 AM »
I noticed that. Hehehe.

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #950: May 17, 2012, 04:01:57 AM »
It depends on what the dish consists of, no?
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #951: May 17, 2012, 05:23:03 AM »
Rabisu shouldnt bite the hand that feeds him...

Cmon!!! I'm losing my touch. I mean there is a rebellion/dissident in Brom's realm and he's not part of it?

The world is truly ending.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Chaotrance13

« Reply #952: May 17, 2012, 04:27:42 PM »
Cmon!!! I'm losing my touch. I mean there is a rebellion/dissident in Brom's realm and he's not part of it?

The world is truly ending.

Unless this rebellion or dissent in Kabrinskia is fabricated. As I've said ICly - while I don't always agree with what Rabisu says or how he says it, Alaron will stand by his right to say what he likes.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #953: May 17, 2012, 04:33:06 PM »
Unless this rebellion or dissent in Kabrinskia is fabricated. As I've said ICly - while I don't always agree with what Rabisu says or how he says it, Alaron will stand by his right to say what he likes.

Of course it's fabricated. Allison is completely ruthless, especially when it comes to discarding broken tools. She has no use for followers who won't follow.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #954: May 17, 2012, 05:02:05 PM »
Of course it's fabricated. Allison is completely ruthless, especially when it comes to discarding broken tools. She has no use for followers who won't follow.

Well, yes. I know it's a load of tripe OOCly. ICly though I don't have evidence to support that assertion, bar suspecting Allison's nature and her past issues, which is probably not going to be enough to help. Hence why Alaron's called for some kind of evidence to be presented. Heck, even if Rabisu were accused of witchcraft, I think he'd want to see some degree of proof before a trial commenced.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #955: May 17, 2012, 05:13:37 PM »
Actually, Gustav has been openly critical of Allison's decisions. Haven't seen many repercussions for him. Probably because he doesn't vehemently oppose every single thing she says, just those he disagrees with.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #956: May 17, 2012, 05:54:02 PM »
Actually, Gustav has been openly critical of Allison's decisions. Haven't seen many repercussions for him. Probably because he doesn't vehemently oppose every single thing she says, just those he disagrees with.

Not when it comes to anything that matters, and not where I have been able to see it.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #957: May 17, 2012, 05:57:12 PM »
Not when it comes to anything that matters, and not where I have been able to see it.

I have seen it.

And Katayanna has not supported Allison or been against her. Katayanna believes that Allison can defend herself in most cases. and is trying to remain impartial as she is a consul.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #958: May 17, 2012, 05:57:59 PM »
Well, yes. I know it's a load of tripe OOCly. ICly though I don't have evidence to support that assertion, bar suspecting Allison's nature and her past issues, which is probably not going to be enough to help. Hence why Alaron's called for some kind of evidence to be presented. Heck, even if Rabisu were accused of witchcraft, I think he'd want to see some degree of proof before a trial commenced.

Interfere with the sovereign affairs of Kabrinskia at your own peril  ;)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #959: May 17, 2012, 06:00:04 PM »
I have seen it.

And in fairness, I see only a small fraction of their total interaction.

However, offering constructive criticism or voicing respectful disagreement in a small council, or even a larger audience, is very different than what Rabisu just did in front of the entire full membership of the Church  :)