Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1016477 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #990: May 25, 2012, 07:07:28 PM »
Oh god, fight your own battles already.... So boring, you'd be dead without your entangled cowardly alliances. Come fight us alone, leave Terran and Astrum , the Zuma , SA out of it... Oh I forgot because you would lose so bad. Hubris , cowardice and clueless...

To be fair, I'm sure they'd be happy to have Terran out of it, but I don't think Terran is giving them that option.  :)

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #991: May 25, 2012, 07:28:08 PM »
Having Terran in the war gives Kabrinskia the excuse to pull in Astrum and the other SA realms into the fight. I honestly haven't seen a war where SA participated that did not involve gangbanging the enemy realm. See: Springdale vs Virovene, Morek; Thulsoma vs SA; Averoth vs SA; Caerwyn vs SA; Summerdale vs Libero, Morek.

Zakilevo

« Reply #992: May 25, 2012, 07:36:20 PM »
This war is just getting better and better. It won't be a gangbang since Asylon, Barca and Terran are fighting theocracies.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #993: May 25, 2012, 07:43:29 PM »
1 realm vs 2 isn't a gangbang.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #994: May 25, 2012, 07:53:21 PM »
1 realm vs 2 isn't a gangbang.

but one realm vs three is

but now it is two vs three a little more even.

Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #995: May 25, 2012, 08:31:51 PM »
I'm personally waiting for the Libero-Morek-Corsanctum-Astrum-Iashalur declarations. 6 v 3 seems more like a gangbang.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #996: May 25, 2012, 08:39:17 PM »
Libero wouldn't declare, they aren't a theocracy.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #997: May 25, 2012, 08:41:47 PM »
Feylonis: Having Terran in the war gives Kabrinskia the excuse to pull in Astrum and the other SA realms into the fight.
This is just so wrong. Have you been paying attention to what's happening at all?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #998: May 25, 2012, 08:50:20 PM »
I'm personally waiting for the Libero-Morek-Corsanctum-Astrum-Iashalur declarations. 6 v 3 seems more like a gangbang.

Any "gangbang" will be entirely Asylon's fault for burning their SA bridges (and stabbing an SA priest).  They're trying to bring it back together but Glaumring has very successfully pissed off a lot of people and completely alienated Astrum, who is now practically guaranteed to jump into the war (IMO).  Whether this does turn into a "gangbang" will hinge on two things, I think:  the S-LM war in the north (all nominally allied with Astrum, IIRC), and how bored Corsanctum is.  Even then, if the S-LM war continues on, 4-3 is hardly a gangbang.
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Zakilevo

« Reply #999: May 25, 2012, 08:50:29 PM »
Uh Astrum don't care about Terran. We do however care deeply about Asylon.

You should really read what Asylon's king has been telling the church. You will like it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:52:17 PM by Zakilevo »

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000: May 25, 2012, 08:54:24 PM »
This is just so wrong. Have you been paying attention to what's happening at all?

Kabrinskians were poaching in Terran lands, Terran declares war. Barca and Asylon join Terran as allies. Kabrinskia brings in Zuma, war halts to a standstill. Asylon declares its own war against Kabrinskia and attack Mech Alb, Kabrinskia and Astrum priests surge into Mech Alb. Allison wounded by Asylonian infiltrator.

Anything I miss?

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001: May 25, 2012, 08:57:47 PM »
Any "gangbang" will be entirely Asylon's fault for burning their SA bridges (and stabbing an SA priest).  They're trying to bring it back together but Glaumring has very successfully pissed off a lot of people and completely alienated Astrum, who is now practically guaranteed to jump into the war (IMO).  Whether this does turn into a "gangbang" will hinge on two things, I think:  the S-LM war in the north (all nominally allied with Astrum, IIRC), and how bored Corsanctum is.  Even then, if the S-LM war continues on, 4-3 is hardly a gangbang.

Aforementioned SA priest is also the leader of the realm we are at war with. I am amused how deeply people want to turn this into a religious war when it's all about whether Mech Alb / Elets are part of Itau/Via or Golden Farrow. SA priests are already swarming to the battlefield, heh.

Zakilevo

« Reply #1002: May 25, 2012, 09:02:05 PM »
Asylon will burn that is for certain. Yep.

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
« Reply #1003: May 25, 2012, 09:11:09 PM »
I've got to say, this whole predicament makes Summerdale look very classy by comparison.

Brant & Co - Good on you! At least you waited to control the region before you abused the priest/ruler.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #1004: May 25, 2012, 09:23:33 PM »
Actually, Kabrinskia still controls the region. So they attacked the priest on Kabrinskian lands...